Table of Contents:
BiblioCraft Mod 1.12.2 is a massive item organizer and store for Minecraft with lots of new items for players to collect. It will also bring more features and benefits for players to have more experience.
Minecraft is a blockbuster in the survival game series with rich resources and creative gameplay. Seemingly not satisfied with the item system that the game offers, many players have found and installed BiblioCraft Mod to expand their gameplay and customization. This new version will also bring players many interesting experiences as well as many new features, helping players to improve their skills in the game. Let’s learn about the remarkable features of this Mod.
Introducing some features of Bibliocraft Mod
BiblioCraft for Minecraft allows you to transform your home into a home, with a wide selection of beautiful displays and interiors. With this mod, the perfect home that you dreamed of the building can come true. This is an important feature that makes many people love this Mod.
There are also several other features added to this new version. The first is to add a large amount of furniture to the game and the furniture also feels both practical and attractive.
You may not have known that furniture can also be made of a variety of materials for looks. Handy widgets make boring past jobs much simpler. Provide compatibility patches for a variety of mods to allow BiblioCraft furniture to be made of mod materials. Showcase your items in style with a variety of display options.
Outstanding features and interesting experience of Bibliocraft Mod
Bibliocraft Mod has added a number of useful, aesthetically pleasing blocks, and is used for the purpose of displaying items and equipment. Most of these blocks allow for quick and easy access to the items displayed on them, providing a great way to use them, while also helping players free up storage space when they’re not needed.
Everything from lights to surfaces to armor screens comes in a variety of colors.
Besides that many items in BiblioCraft are designed to show the specific items placed on them by right-clicking. Everything needed is available to store and display those items and there are armor and weapon racks.
All functions are offered with both vanilla and modified items. They can also be made of any vanilla material and with the right compatibility, patches can be made of wood or metal added by other mods. As long as the player feels something works for themselves.
There are also standard display shelves and cabinets, which can hold and display any or modified items. Tables work in a similar way, but can also be used to hold a plate of food for simple consumption or display. Seat cushions are available in a variety of designs, as well as a typewriter and printer for improved writing and copying. Many types of candles, lamps, and lanterns can be substituted for a much more aesthetic lighting tool.
The mod also offers a variety of handy items like two types of compasses or marking locations on a map or directing you to a set of coordinates. The tape measure eliminates the need to meticulously count distances per block. The clipboard lets you make to-do lists, a quartz book turns the bookshelf into a secret entrance, and the glass or round glass lets you look stylish when built.
- Bookcase – Build a magnificent library, filled with words and signs, that no one understands.
- Armor Stand – Equip and unequip armor sets when coming or leaving home in a simple way.
- Display Case – Put those rare artifacts on display.
- Potion Shelf – Finally a place to put all my pois… err healing potions!
- Tool Rack – Four spots for easy tool storage, show off those tool and grab them just when needed.
- Shelf – Decorate the rooms with this shelf and display souvenirs for everyone else to see.
- Wood Label – A better solution to naming containers compared to the sign.
- Desk – Becoming the next J. K. Rowling couldn’t be simpler. Type the next best-selling novel in this desk, sign it, and soon enough, words will spread…
- Typesetting Table – …but those words can be spread faster with the help of this table. Share the saved books with friends via copying folder and passing it around…
- Printing Press – … but sharing could also be done with this ingenious contraption, which will speed up the distribution via copying signed (or enchanted) books.
- Wooden Table – Finally a place to put your cup of Coffee before it cools down.
- Seat – After all these years finally somewhere to sit down and relax in minecraft, no more sitting on the stairs. Customise it with Seat Backs as well.
- Dinner Plate – No more eating out of chests or the floor, add a touch of class to your eating experience.
- Fancy Lantern – Show the neighbours that their torches on the front yard are a relic of the previous era!
- Fancy Lamp – No more torch pollution in the home, upgrade to one of the 3 different models of light-emitting lamps!
- Cookie Jar – Disguised anti-theft contraption. Don’t get caught with your hand in it!
- Disc Rack – Show off your record collection or those fine dinner plates.
- Map Frame – For the aspiring cartographer, display your maps and more.
- Desk Bell – “Ding Ding”
- Tape Measure – How far was it again? 57? 58? No longer is manual labour required for measuring!
- Reading Glasses – Seeing in to the tiny world of hidden mod information.
- Tinted Glasses – Costumization cannot be forgotten!
- Monocle – Become a true Gentleman.
- Print Press Chase – Used with Typesetting Table.
- Print Press Plate – Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy books.
- Enchanted Plate – Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy enchanted books.
- Drafting Compass – Mark those important places on the map.
- Waypoint Compass – Old school GPS, tell it where you want to go and it’ll point you in the right direction.
- Redstone Book – Used with Bookcase. Create that hidden entrance you always wanted.
- Clipboard – Never forget the daily chores with this handy check-list book.
- Screw Gun – Tighten up the table cloths before wind takes them away.
- Lock and Key – Prevent eavesdropping inside containers! Creative Only
- Atlas – A book which can be used as a Journey Map and can have waypoints. Can hold many maps so when the player walks off the map, the player walks onto the next one.
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Video download and install BiblioCraft Mod on youtube
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
BiblioCraft Mod 1.15.2,1.12.2, 1.10.2 for Minecraft Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2 to 1.16.3