Table of Contents:
Mining Dimensions Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 introduces four new dimensions for hardcore miners and farmers who want to take their game to the next level! These dimensions are completely separate from the standard realm, so players can mine, hunt and farm without affecting their main world. This is a great mod for perfectionists who love harvesting the world but are afraid of how it will turn out if resources are scarce. With these new dimensions, players can finally let their demon out and destroy the entire realm for resources!
How to install Download Mining Dimensions Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Mining Dimensions Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Mining Dimensions Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Mining Dimensions Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
- A new dimension called the “Deep Dark” that is almost impossible to escape from.
- New ores, tools and weapons that can only be found in specific dimensions.
- Unique mobs that can only be found in specific dimensions (they drop rare items).
Mining Dimensions Mod Screenshots:
Mining Dimensions Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 Download Links:
How do I change the mob spawn rates?
“Dimensions” folder, and open the config file with a text editor. Change the “Mob Spawn Rate” value to whatever you want. You can also change the spawn rate for each dimension individually by changing the “Dimension ID.” For example, if you want to change the spawn rate for only The Nether, then set “Dimension ID” to 1.
Can I use this mod in a modpack?
Yes! But please provide credit and link back to this page.