Table of Contents:
- 1 There are three types of infernal mobs:
- 2 Screenshots:
- 3 Download Infernal Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.15.2 – 1.14.4
- 18.104.22.168.1 Minecraft Game version 1.5.2:
- 22.214.171.124.2 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4:
- 126.96.36.199.3 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
- 188.8.131.52.4 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 184.108.40.206.5 Minecraft Game version 1.8.0
- 220.127.116.11.6 Minecraft Game version 1.9.0
- 18.104.22.168.7 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4
- 22.214.171.124.8 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
- 126.96.36.199.9 Minecraft Game version 1.11
- 188.8.131.52.10 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2
- 184.108.40.206.11 Minecraft Game version 1.12
- 220.127.116.11.12 Minecraft Game version 1.12.1
- 18.104.22.168.13 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2
- 22.214.171.124.14 Minecraft Game version 1.13.2
- 126.96.36.199.15 Minecraft Game version 1.14.3
- 188.8.131.52.16 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
- 184.108.40.206.17 Minecraft Game version 1.15.1
- 220.127.116.11.18 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
- 18.104.22.168.19 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1
Mobs will randomly become “infernal”, then they will become small bosses. They receive a random amount of power and are declared “infernal”. When they die, they will drop random enchanted loot. This mod is made by Atomic Stryker. In Infernal Mobs, there are some feature and possible special abilities that attract players.
The Infernal Mobs mod adds rare mobs with special items / buffs. Any other mods can change into Infernal Mobs. In this mod, it has a number of custom enchantments and has a chance to decrease enchanted items. These mobs are usually harder than other mods to kill than your normal monsters. Besides, some skills can be very annoying or dangerous when added together, such as Bulwark and Regen or Wither and Vengeance. Infernal mob reduces experience 4 times and a random charm item (including mod item).
The players also can make any hostile mob become Infernal. Firstly, you can find and open your technic folder( in roaming) then open the hexxit folder, open the config folder, open the Infernal Mobs config file by notepad. Replacing the original numbers with higher numbers will increase the spawn rate of the effects.
There are three types of infernal mobs:
- Rare – 2-4 effects, 2-4 times the base HP
- Ultra – 7 effects, 7 times the base HP
- Infernal – 11 effects, 11 times base HP.
Outstanding abilities of Infernal Mobs
- 1UP – Mobs heals fully, once, upon getting low
- Alchemist – Throws random potions at the player, may throw a positive potion effect
- Berserk – Mobs deals double damage, but hurts itself on attacking
- Blastoff – Tosses Players into the air
- Bulwark – Mob has 50% damage resistance
- Cloaking – Invisibility Potion effect on Mob
- Darkness – Blindness Potion effect on Player
- Ender – Can teleport to dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Players
- Exhaust – Exhaust Potion effect on Players
- Fiery – Sets the Player on Fire
- Ghastly – Shoots Fireballs
- Gravity – Knocks back or pulls Players
- Lifesteal – Heals from attacking
- Ninja – Can teleport to dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player
- Poisonous – Poisons Player
- Quicksand – Slow Potion effect on Player
- Regen – Heals 2 Health per second
- Rust – Causes high amounts of wear on weapons when hit and on armor when the mob hits the player
- Sapper – Hunger Potion effect on Players
- Sprint – High movement speed bursts
- Storm – Calls down Lightning
- Twin – Comes Back at full health after dying
- Vengeance – Reflects a portion of all damage done. Reflected damage will apply other on-damage abilities like blastoff and wither.
- Weakness – Weakness Potion effect on Players
About the Bosses, it can become extremely powerful through the Infernal mod. Withers and most bosses added by Hexxit’s mods will become supercharged and powerful. Besides, bosses will be able to use abilities, although they will spawn at their base HP. These bosses will regenerate into their multiplier HP if they have 1UP, Regen or any other healing type. Wither’s HP will be fixed at 300, but Pirate Bosses, Spider Bosses, Necromancers can become extremely resilient.
Regarding to trivia we can mention some of features below:
- Soul Shard and vanilla spawners can spawn Infernal mobs.
- Even smaller slimes (and magma cubes) spawned from killing larger slimes can become infernal mobs.
- If an infernal mob is healed (potion of instant health etc.), its HP will become the mob’s original max HP. Because infernal mobs have bonus HP rather than increased max HP, so if the mob is healed in any way it will ‘update’ and return to the max HP.
- Besides, if you encounter a crowd of hells early in game level, it can be very dangerous because their increased lifespan and their special characteristics can make them extremely difficult to beat. However, if you win, the valuable items obtained can give players an advantage early in the game.
Definitely Internal Mod will make players jump up with it. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge to have experience with this Mod.
Making any hostile mob Infernal:
Find and open your .technic folder (in roaming), open the hexxit folder, open the config folder, open the InfernalMobs cfg file with notepad and from there it is self-explanatory.
Replacing the original numbers into higher numbers would up the spawn rates of those with effects.
Unlike vanilla mobs, Infernal Mobs will drop mid-high level loot. List of possible loot (not complete yet):
- Diamonds and Diamond Tools/Armors/Weapons
- Meteorite Tools/Armors/Weapons
- Ender Giant Swords
- Livingmetal tools/Weapons
- Hexical Diamond
- Glowing bread
- Bane of Pigs (Very unlikely, and only by infernal ones, no other)
- Enchanted Book
- Normal staffs
Note: The loot dropped may be enchantable, and if the loot dropped is enchanted, it usually is enchanted with high level enchantments (i.e. Sharpness III). You can add/remove what is dropped by Infernal mobs by doing the same processes as making a mob infernal but instead change the item ID’s to the items wanted.
- Soul Shard spawners and vanilla spawners can spawn Infernal mobs.
- Any mob has the possibility of spawning as an infernal mob, including bosses and even small slimes spawned from larger ones.
- If an infernal mob is healed (potion of instant health etc.), its HP will become the mob’s original max HP. This happens because infernal mobs have bonus HP rather than increased max HP, so if the mob is healed in any way it will ‘update’ and return to the max HP.
- Any mob’s ability from this mod is disabled in the Rift Dimension.
- Infernal mobs can spawn from spawn eggs.
- Encountering infernal mobs early in a playthrough can be dangerous, as their increased life and special traits can make them exceedingly difficult to defeat, depending on the mob. However, such a feat can be very rewarding, as the valuable items gained can give the player an edge early in the game.
- Infernal mobs with the ‘Alchemist’ modifier often throw splash potions of water breathing at the player. While dangerous, this can also be very useful in flooded areas or areas with large bodies of water.
- Sometimes, as the infernal mobs “spawn”, the spawner from the battle towers can make a lot of them, and the fact that they relate between levels, this could make a battle tower almost impossible.
- If killed by an environmental feature such as Fall Damage, they won’t drop any rare drop.
- Baby slimes are an extremely good mob to have Infernal effects, as they will be still easy to kill, given that one punch will kill them normally.
How to install:
The newest Minecraft Mods are available right now.
Download Infernal Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.15.2 – 1.14.4
Author: AtomicStryker – Source: Curseforge