Table of Contents:
- 1 What is Better Grass and Leaves Mod ?
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 Download Better Grass and Leaves Mod
What is Better Grass and Leaves Mod ?
Better Grass & Leaves is a small mod wich extends grass and leaves by a few juicy pixels.
Better Grass and Leaves 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 is a mod that adds a graphical enhancement for these two elements that are quite abundant in the worlds of Minecraft.
This mod is also responsible for improving the appearance, adding animation to the grass, which will move as soon as we pass over, and we will also see the leaves fall from the trees.
If you want to configure all the graphical options that this mod adds, press “F10” to bring up the customization menu. And remember that if you have Optifine installed, you will need to activate the “anisotropic-filtering.”
- BetterGrass will only show up if the block above it is made of air (blockID = 0).
- BetterLeaves will only show up if at least one of the neighbouring blocks is made of air (blockID = 0).
- Grass and leaves do not grow because of this mod, it’s ment do be just a visual modification.
- Config file: %appdata%/.minecraft/config/mod_BetterGrassAndLeaves.cfg
- If you don’t like the “rounded” standard leaf textures, just remove leaves.png, leaves_jungle.png and leaves_spruce.png from the ZIP-File before installation.
- There is a total of 6 better grass, 2 better grass side and 4 better leaves textures included in the mod.
- The Better Grass & Leaves Mod overwrites 3 classes: ana.class, api.class and amp.class
- This mod can be switched ON/OFF via F9 (customizable in the constrols menu).
- This mod is client sided and won’t change your map data.
How to install Better Grass and Leaves Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Better Grass and Leaves Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Better Grass and Leaves Mod