Download Advanced Tools Mods for Minecraft
Advanced Tools is a great mod for constructing, repairing and even modifying tools and weapons in Minecraft. The last set of tools you will EVER need.
- Tools are indestructibe
- Tool materials can be upgraded
- Tools can be repaired
- Tools track statistics
- Tools have modifiable enchantments
- Full JEI compatibility
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Advanced Tools Recipes:
- 2 Download Links:
Advanced Tools Recipes:
The recipes of these tools are equal to all vanilla tools, just flipped upside down.
Every tool can be repaired with its corresponding material.
The material of every tool can be changed to a better or worse one. Just combine it with the right amount in the crafting grid.
You can convert enchanted books to enchantment templates. These can be used to add enchantments to your tool.
You can combine any tool with a compatible enchantment template to apply the enchantment.
You can remove any enchantment from your tool with the enchantment remover. Just right-click the enchantment remover until you see the enchanment you wish to remove and then put it togehter with the tool you want to remove the enchantment from in a crafting grid.
You can put the enchantments back on books by combining the enchantment template with a book in the crafting grid.
Like with enchanted books in the anvil, you can combine two equal enchantments to a higher enchantment level, by putting them together in the crafting grid.
You can split an enchantment into two lower level enchantments by putting the enchantment template into the crafting grid.
Converting Vanilla Tools
Vanilla tools can be converted to advanced tools by just placing them into the crafting grid.
How to install Advanced Tools Mods With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Advanced Tools Mods for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Advanced Tools Mods For Minecraft 1.14.4
Advanced Tools Mods For Minecraft 1.16.1
Advanced Tools Mods For Minecraft 1.16.2
Advanced Tools Mods For Minecraft 1.16.3
Advanced Tools Mods For Minecraft 1.16.4
Advanced Tools Mods For Minecraft 1.16.5
Credit and Author: henkelmax