Table of Contents:
Garnet Resource Pack is a pack that has been developed to be universal, and equally well suited for PvP and single player. Garnet features textures with increased resolution, but it does not degrade performance. Garnet’s main feature is the use of purple in the design of some items. The work on this resource pack was mostly done by one person – EvilBlueDuck.
Garnet Resource Pack Download Links:
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download Garnet Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
How to install Optifine
1. Direct Installation
- Download the desired installer from the link above.
- Save the installer JAR file to an easily accessible location
- Open the folder where you saved it, double click it to begin the installation.
- When the Setup starts, click “install”
- Launch Minecraft and from profiles, drop-down menu, select “Filename” and Start the game.
2. Minecraft Forge Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the game once for the installation to complete
- Open Minecraft installation directory, then go to “Mods” folder
- Download the .jar file and move the file to the Mods folder.
- Launch Minecraft.