Table of Contents:
Do you like It’s the little things in life? If so, then you’re going to love It’s the Little Things Mod! This mod adds a bunch of small features that make Minecraft just a little bit better. Whether you’re looking for new ways to interact with your world or just want some minor conveniences, this mod has you covered. Check it out now and see for yourself how much fun these little things can be!
How to install Download It’s the Little Things Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download It’s the Little Things Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download It’s the Little Things Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download It’s the Little Things Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Clinker bricks: Slightly darker and more colorful version of the vanilla brick block. Eight position-dependent texture variations are implemented to make the wall look more “alive.” Crafted 3×3 with a brick block in the center and any combination of bricks and nether bricks around (actually, anything where the ore dictionary says it’s a “brick ingot”). Higher explosion resistance than the vanilla brick wall. Also available as stairs, crafted as usual. There is a reverse recipe to get three clinker brick blocks back from four stairs.
- Rebar (steel) reinforced concrete: Expensive but creeper-proof. Crafted 3×3 from four concrete blocks and five steel rods. Texture design-oriented at the IE concrete, slightly darker, eight (position dependent) random texture variations with rust traces. Also, as stairs with the usual stairs recipe.
- Concrete wall and rebar concrete wall: Solid barrier design walls (not like vanilla walls). Crafted 3×3 with six blocks (the usual wall-recipe).
- Slag bricks: Gray-brownish brick, also eight texture variations. Crafted 3×3 from slag in the center and any bricks (“brick ingot”) around. Has a higher explosion resistance than the vanilla brick wall—also available stairs, also with the reverse recipe.
- Treated wood ladder: Crafted 3×3 with the known ladder pattern, items are treated wood sticks.
- Metal rung ladder: Industrial wall-fixed ladder with horizontal bent rods. Crafted 3×3 with five iron or steel rods in a “U” pattern.
- Staggered metal steps: Industrial wall-fixed sparse ladder with degrees in a zip pattern. Crafted 3×3 with six iron or steel rods in a zip pattern.
- Treated wood table: Four leg tables made out of treated wood. Crafted 3×3 with three treated wood slabs and four treated wood poles. Guess the pattern.
- Treated wood pole: Pole fragment that can be placed in all directions. It does intentionally not connect to posts, fences, etc. – just a straight bar. It can be used, e.g., for structural support or wire relay post, where the height of the IE wire posts does not match.
- More to come slowly but steadily.
It’s the Little Things Mod Screenshots:
It’s the Little Things Mod [1.18.2, 1.17.1] Download Links:
Q: How do I install this mod?
A: You have to install OptiFine. Then download the “t’s the Little Things Mod” file and place it into your mods folder. You should now be able to play the game!
Q: How do I uninstall this mod?
A: Delete the “t’s the Little Things Mod” file from your mods folder.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with It’s the Little Things Mod [1.12.2 -> 1.16.5] for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.