Table of Contents:
Looking for an original Minecraft texture pack to make your game look more vibrant and interesting? You have come across the perfect resource pack! The Dragon Fruit 16x PvP Resource Pack is one of many recommended ones due its focus on reds, pinks shades that are sure bring some color in this dreary world.
Have a low-end PC and are still looking for an awesome resource pack? Then it’s time to try the Dragon Fruit 16x PvP Pack! This is one of those special packs that does not hamper your gaming performance, so you can rest assured knowing this will work perfectly without any doubts whatsoever. Not only do they offer pink and red colors in their designs but also uses bright shades which really makes everything pop out even more beautifully than before–and don’t forget about how well designed each image looks just like something straight off Pinterest with today’s trends set as its inspiration; what more could someone want from an online game?!
If you want to have a PvP experience that is as good on your computer screen as it was in real life, then this pack will not let down. From innovative visuals and color schemes all the way through textures for even low end computers, CD Case has everything needed!
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Dragon Fruit Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Dragon Fruit Resource Pack Screenshots:
Dragon Fruit Resource Pack Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!