Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Quark Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
- 126.96.36.199.1 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.9.0:
- 188.8.131.52.2 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.9.4:
- 184.108.40.206.3 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 220.127.116.11.4 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- 18.104.22.168.5 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.12:
- 22.214.171.124.6 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1:
- 126.96.36.199.7 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- 188.8.131.52.8 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- 184.108.40.206.9 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- 220.127.116.11.10 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.16.1:
- 18.104.22.168.11 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3:
- 22.214.171.124.12 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
- 126.96.36.199.13 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5:
- 188.8.131.52.14 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.18.1:
Quark Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 is a Minecraft experience that aims to create an experience akin to the “vanilla” experience, by having a very simple motto: anything that would be added to Quark could also be added to the default game without compromising its gameplay style. To that end, every feature added to Quark is simple and small. Hence the name of the mod, Quark, as a Quark is a very small thing. The Quirk Mod has been developed modularly so all features can be disabled or enabled individually if desired by player preference in order for players with older computers who cannot handle many mods at once or those who just want less lag when playing Querk
Let’s put some examples of functions of this mod. We can shoot with the bow from above our horse without damaging the horse, color the Elite wings, create and use stairs of all the blocks, as well as decorative blocks and pillars, lower the shield so as not to disturb the player’s vision, and much more.
In addition to those previously mentioned, if something differentiates this mod from other similar ones, it is undoubtedly its Emotes, which will allow us to perform certain movements and animations that our Minecraft character does. With these Emotes, we can do things such as point to objects, nod, no, or say hello.
Oh and we have Vertical Slabs too.
How to install Quark Mod for Minecraft?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and AutoRegLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Paste the downloaded “AutoRegLib” file into the .minecraft / mods folder
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into the folder .minecraft / mods
- We can now enjoy all this new content!
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Quark Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
Author: Vazkii ❘292,321 views