Quark Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 and 1.12.2 offers us a large amount of content to the game, of varied themes, whose objective is to improve certain aspects of the game, add new decorative blocks and improve the functioning of some of the elements of the game. We are therefore talking about a “random” content mod.
Let’s put some examples of functions of this mod. We can shoot with the bow from above our horse without damaging the horse, color the Elite wings, create and use stairs of all the blocks, as well as decorative blocks and pillars, lower the shield so as not to disturb the player’s vision, and much more.
In addition to those previously mentioned, if something differentiates this mod from other similar ones, it is undoubtedly its Emotes, which will allow us to perform certain movements and animations that our Minecraft character does. With these Emotes, we can do things such as point to objects, nod, no, or say hello.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Download Links:
- 22.214.171.124.1 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.9.0:
- 126.96.36.199.2 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.9.4:
- 188.8.131.52.3 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 184.108.40.206.4 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- 220.127.116.11.5 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.12:
- 18.104.22.168.6 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1:
- 22.214.171.124.7 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- 126.96.36.199.8 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- 188.8.131.52.9 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- 184.108.40.206.10 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.16.1:
- 220.127.116.11.11 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3:
- 18.104.22.168.12 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
- 22.214.171.124.13 Quark Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5:
How to install Quark Mod for Minecraft?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and AutoRegLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Paste the downloaded “AutoRegLib” file into the .minecraft / mods folder
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into the folder .minecraft / mods
- We can now enjoy all this new content!
Author: Vazkii ❘292,321 views