Table of Contents:
Lagless Shaders Mod 1.14.4 and 1.12.2,1.10.2 is a compilation of the best shaders for the current version of Minecraft. Lagless Shaders Mod prevents your computer from lagging when you download the shader. The shaders focus on improving the game’s visual aspect, adding realistic visual effects, atmospheric effects, and dynamic shadows, among other real visual effects.
Shaders were formerly a mod that was installed in the usual way. However, for a few versions now, the shader packages’ installation process has been dependent on Optifine, which is in charge of preparing the ground for installing shader packages in Minecraft.
Below we find a list of the best shader packs in the game for the current version. It is worth noting that shaders are very demanding when it comes to performance, so some will not work smoothly on less powerful computers. In that case, it is a matter of testing which of them are adapted to our needs.
Are you tired of your computer lagging on every shader you download?
Well this shader is exactly for you! This is the great solution for you. It can be said that Lagless Shaders Mod is the most download shaders mod because of its optimization.
Recommended GPU for this to be not laggy:
- INTEL G41 Express Family Chipset and a 2GB RAM OR HIGHER
- Nvidia Geforce video cards and a 2GB RAM or HIGHER
How to install
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Windows => %appdata%\.minecraft
- Mac OS X => ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux => ~/.minecraft
- Search for the “shaderpacks” folder.
- Move the downloaded .zip into the shaderpacks folder.
- Now you can select shader in-game from Options/Shaders!
- Run and Enjoy.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Lagless Shaders Mod for Minecraft Download Links:
Lagless Shaders Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9-1.10.2-1.14.4
Author: ShadowMiner09 ❘ Rating: 4.48 − 332 votes ❘ 904,734 views