Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Download Chameleon Library for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.12.2 and 1.11.2
- 188.8.131.52.1 Chameleon Library For Minecraft 1.8.0 :
- 184.108.40.206.2 Chameleon Library For Minecraft 1.8.9:
- 220.127.116.11.3 Chameleon Library For Minecraft 1.9.0:
- 18.104.22.168.4 Chameleon Library For Minecraft 1.9.4:
- 22.214.171.124.5 Chameleon Library For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 126.96.36.199.6 Chameleon Library For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11 :
- 188.8.131.52.7 Chameleon Library For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12:
- 184.108.40.206.8 Chameleon Library For Minecraft 1.16.3,1.16.4
Download Chameleon Library 1.16.3/1.12.2 and 1.11.2 for Minecraft
It is a shared code library for Minecraft 1.8 and later. Although it does not currently provide rendering hooks to restore the 1.7 render pipeline, Chameleon Library does provide a more comprehensive RenderBlocks replacement that is also suited for TESR rendering. Chameleon is required for jaquadro’s mods in Minecraft 1.8 and later.
Chameleon is a shared code, Chameleon Library Chameleon Library does not yet have versions for minecraft 1.16.4,1.16.3 and 1.15.2
Requires: Storage Drawers Mod
How to install Chameleon Library With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Chameleon Library for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Chameleon Library for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.12.2 and 1.11.2
Chameleon Library For Minecraft 1.16.3,1.16.4
Author: jaquadro ❘ April 19, 2019 ❘ 126,091 views