Table of Contents:
- 1 Download Artifacts Mod 1.16.5 and 1.15.2
- 2 How to install Artifacts Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.15.2?
- 3 Download Links:
- 22.214.171.124.1 Artifacts Mod For MC 1.12.2:
- 126.96.36.199.2 Artifacts Mod For MC 1.15.2 :
- 188.8.131.52.3 Artifacts Mod For MC 1.16.1 :
- 184.108.40.206.4 Artifacts Mod For MC 1.16.4 With Forge :
- 220.127.116.11.5 Artifacts Mod For MC 1.16.4 With Fabric :
- 18.104.22.168.6 Artifacts Mod For MC 1.16.5 With Forge :
- 22.214.171.124.7 Artifacts Mod For MC 1.16.5 With Fabric:
Download Artifacts Mod 1.16.5 and 1.15.2
This Mod adds various powerful baubles and other items. A lot of these items are inspired by Terraria, but many new items can also be found. These items can be found through exploration and as rare drops from entities. Almost all items in this mod are dropped from mimics at this moment, which can be found underground. This will still change later when more world gen is added.
Chests with loot have a chance of generating underground, mimics have a chance to generate instead of these chests, which will attack players when they get to close. 2 new items can also be found in a new ocean structure.
The items added by this mod can be found in chests in vanilla structures. Additionally, a new underground campsite structure has been added. Mimics occasionally spawn in these campsites instead of a chests, which are dangerous enemies that attack players that get too close. Mimics always drop a random artifact when killed.
Drinking Hat: Decreases the time it takes to drink drinkable items when worn (Head)
Fire Gauntlet: Increases melee attack damage and speed when worn. Causes the wearer’s melee attacks to inflict fire damage. (Ring)
Star Cloak: When worn, causes stars to fall when injured. (Body)
Obsidian Skull: Applies fire resistance to the wearer when hurt by fire. (Belt)
The full set of items added by this mod is as follows:
- Shiny Red Balloon: increases jump height
- Lucky Horseshoe: negates fall damage
- Cloud in a Bottle: allows the player to double jump
- Fart in a Jar: allows the player to double jump
Crafted using Whoopie Cushion and Cloud in a Bottle
- Whoopie Cushion: causes the player to fart occasionally
- Obsidian Skull: grants fire resistance when hurt by fire damage
- Star Cloak: causes stars to fall when injured
- Feral Claws: increases attack speed
- Power Glove: increases attack damage
- Magma Stone: causes melee attacks to set the target on fire
- Mechanical Glove: increases attack damage and speed
Crafted using Feral Claws and Power Glove
- Fire Gauntlet: increases attack damage and speed, causes melee attacks to set the target on fire
Crafted using Mechanical Glove and Magma Stone
- Pocket Piston: increases knockback from all attacks
- Thorn Pendant: has a chance to hurt attackers
- Flame Pendant: has a chance to set attackers on fire
- Shock Pendant: has a chance to strike attackers with lightning
- Ultimate pendant: has a chance to hurt attackers, set them on fire and strike them with lightning
Crafted using the Thorn, Flame and Shock Pendants
- Panic Necklace: increases the movement speed of the player when hurt
- Night Vision Goggles: grants the player night vision
- Snorkel: allows the player to breathe underwater
- Drinking Hat: decreases the time it takes to drink drinkable items
- Cobalt Shield: prevents knockback from all attacks
Additionally, “everlasting” food items have been added which very rarely drop from animals and never run out when eaten.
Artifacts Mod Requires:
How to install Artifacts Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5,1.15.2?
Download Minecraft Forge 1.16.5,1.15.2 and Curios API.
Download Artifacts Mod 1.16.5,1.15.2
Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
We can now experience the benefits of a balanced diet!
Artifacts Mod For MC 1.16.5 With Fabric: