Table of Contents:
- 1 What is Cyclops Core 1.18.1, 1.16.5?
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 Download Cyclops Core for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 and 1.12.2
- 188.8.131.52.1 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.8.0:
- 184.108.40.206.2 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.8.9:
- 220.127.116.11.3 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.9.0:
- 18.104.22.168.4 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2:
- 22.214.171.124.5 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- 126.96.36.199.6 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12:
- 188.8.131.52.7 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- 184.108.40.206.8 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- 220.127.116.11.9 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- 18.104.22.168.10 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.16.4:
- 22.214.171.124.11 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.16.5:
- 126.96.36.199.12 Cyclops Core For Minecraft 1.18.1:
What is Cyclops Core 1.18.1, 1.16.5?
Cyclops Core 1.18.1, 1.16.5 is a coremod for EvilCraft, Integrated Dynamics and others that allows you to declare custom recipes via XML files! The Cyclops Core mod loader will then use these files to load your custom recipes into the game when they are needed by other mods or loaded from an inventory file in one of the Cyclops’ supported formats (such as .zip). In order to add support for Cyclops Core’s recipe format, all you need to do is create a new XML file with an appropriate filename and place it in the “recipes” folder alongside your other recipe files.
How to install Cyclops Core With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Cyclops Core for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Cyclops Core for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 and 1.12.2
Author: kroeser ❘ Rating: 4.18 − 61 votes ❘ 151,120 views