Table of Contents:
- 1 What is Connected Textures Mod?
- 2 What is Features Mods
- 3 How to install:
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 Download Links:
- 184.108.40.206.1 Connected Textures Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 220.127.116.11.2 Connected Textures Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- 18.104.22.168.3 Connected Textures Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Connected Textures Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Connected Textures Mod For Minecraft 1.16.1:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Connected Textures Mod For Minecraft 1.16.2:
- 184.108.40.206.7 Connected Textures Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3:
- 220.127.116.11.8 Connected Textures Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
- 18.104.22.168.9 Connected Textures Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5 (With Fabric):
- 22.214.171.124.10 Connected Textures Mod For Minecraft 1.17.1: (With Fabric)
What is Connected Textures Mod?
Connected Textures Mod 1.17.1, 1.16.5/1.15.2 (CTM) extentions to the vanilla model system to allow contextual rendering in much more complex ways.
This mod allows resource packs to add connected textures, emissive rendering, and much more.
What is Features Mods
CTM originates from the render code that powered Chisel through Minecraft 1.10.2. Since then, it has been split, and made into its own fully functional library mod.
CTM allows resourcepack authors and modders alike to create complex render effects, such as connected textures, patterned textures, glowing elements, and more. Best of all, it allows all of this without any code dependencies whatsoever. CTM can be used without ever writing a line of code, everything you need is exposed to the resource system, through model and mcmeta JSON files.
How to install:
Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Locate the Minecraft application folder.
On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
On mac open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Connected Textures Mod Wiki Page:
Connected Textures Pack:
A texture pack which adds these effects to vanilla, and some select mods.
Credit: tterrag1098, Drullkus, Minecreatr ❘ Rating: 4.57 − 21 votes ❘ 117,266 views