Table of Contents:
Compliance Resource Pack 1.17.1 is a gem that has been hidden from the majority of playerbase for such a long time, but it’s straightforward in its execution and smoothness will make you glad you found this little-known delight! Many textures exist within Minecraft which have not changed much; however with Compliance’s updated resolution on these old favorites they now pop visually as if brand new – plus many more tweaks were made too like those seen when looking at grass/coarse dirt tiles or stone blocks among others
What can be noticed is better water textures. As the Compliance 64x resource pack uses a resolution of 64 x, vanilla Minecraft players will notice degraded performance compared to what they were used to on Bedrock Edition; however this may not be an issue when looking at how many more people are playing with Optifine installed because it allows for faster graphics rendering speeds in-game through various engines like ForgeSCRIPT or LiteLoader
Auxiliatronics! However if you don’t have either one then no worries though since there’s always Java edition which has been reported as having excellent quality visuals without any framerate drops whatsoever . This means that everyone who owns Microsoft Windows 10/Android/iOS
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Compliance Resource Pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Compliance Resource Pack Screenshots:
Compliance Resource Pack Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!