Surrounding Indicators Mod 1.16.4, 1.16.3 and 1.15.2 focuses on modifying certain visual and sound elements to make the environment or environment a much more vibrant place than by default. Surrounding Indicators Mod is a simple lightweight client-side mod that adds health information from any mob within range in the corner of your screen.
It is worth mentioning that this mod does not modify game mechanics, so everything will remain the same in this aspect.
By default, the Surrounding Indicator displays the creatures / players’ blood in the top left corner of your screen. You can customize the position of this display in the mod’s config file.
Surrounding Indicators are also a client-sided mod. This means that it will work on all servers when you install it on your side. In addition to displaying the blood of the players / creatures around you, it will also display the blood of the players on your team side (same scoreboard team) in the top right corner.
The visual effects that this mod adds are many, but let’s see a summary of the highlights. It should work with any mobs including ones from other mods. Also, it works on multiplayer and displays other Player health information as well!
Health information also displays on the right by default of those who are in your scoreboard team. This is useful for multiplayer games.
Surrounding Indicators also allows you to customize many things of the mod in the config file such as:
- The position of the table is displayed.
- Maximum number of impressions.
- The distance for the mod to detect the creature and display their blood.
- Et cetera.
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Download Surrounding Indicators Mod for Minecraft
[common]#Max amount of health indicators that will be displayed.
maxIndicatorsDisplayed = 5
#Max amount of team health indicators that will be displayed.
maxTeamIndicatorsDisplayed = 7
#The starting point for the indicator on the x axis.
indicatorX = 0
#The starting point for the indicator on the y axis.
indicatorY = 0
#Distance the health indicator will detect entities.
indicatorDistance = 7.0
#Enables the numerical indicators alongside the mob name.
enableNumericalIndicator = false
#The starting point for the team indicator on the x axis. (subtracted from right side)
teamIndicatorX = 95
#Determines weather or not only player health indicators should show.
onlyPlayerIndicators = false
#Determines weather or not only team health indicators should show.
enableTeamIndicators = false
#The starting point for the team indicator on the y axis.
teamIndicatorY = 0
How to install Surrounding Indicators Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Surrounding Indicators Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Download Surrounding Indicators Mod for Minecraft
Author: KingPhygieBoo ❘ 8,108 views