Table of Contents:
- 1 Screenshots and Crafting Recipes:
- 2 How to install
- 3 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 4 Download Links:
- 220.127.116.11.1 Minecraft version 1.7.10:
- 18.104.22.168.2 Minecraft version 1.8.9 :
- 22.214.171.124.3 Minecraft version 1.10.2/1.9.4 :
- 126.96.36.199.4 Minecraft version 1.11.2/1.11:
- 188.8.131.52.5 Minecraft version 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12 :
- 184.108.40.206.6 Minecraft version 1.14.4 :
- 220.127.116.11.7 Minecraft version 1.15.2 :
- 18.104.22.168.8 Minecraft version 1.16.1 :
- 22.214.171.124.9 Minecraft version 1.16.3:
- 126.96.36.199.10 Minecraft version 1.16.4:
- 188.8.131.52.11 Minecraft version 1.16.5 :
- 184.108.40.206.12 Minecraft version 1.17.1:
Download Teletubbies Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 – Teletubbies with All Your Best Friends
Who doesn’t want to live in a world with friends like Teletubbies? These little creatures from the faraway land of TTV (Teletubby television) come out at night when it’s too dark for them and they are all evil-minded ( Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, Po and Noo-Noo). They try to kill you because there is no one around as scary or brave enough who can stop these fiends!
You can find The Teletubby Dome and Voice Trumpets in the plains biome or you can craft a Tubby Toast Machine or Tubby Custard Machine and eat Tubby Toast or Tubby Custard.
Screenshots and Crafting Recipes:
Tubby Toast Machine
Tubby Custard Machine
Tinky Winky’s Bag
How to install
- To run this Mod you must first install Minecraft Forge
- Download the More Commands Mod.
- See instructions for downloading and installing Minecraft Forge
- After you have installed Forge successfully
- Now on the main screen of your computer, hold down the Windows R key
- After the frame as you press (%appdata%) and press Enter
- Navigate to the Mods folder and copy the downloaded File and Paste it into it.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Author: Rexbas ❘ 93,302 views – Rating: 4.60 − 91 votes