Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Download Links:
CandyCraft Mod 1.15.2,1.12.2,1.8.9 takes us into a new dimension where absolutely everything is sweet and sweet, starting with the ground, which is made up of pudding and chocolate. You will find many new things in this dimension, such as flowers, dungeons, trees, new mobs, and candy-based bosses.
This new variety of materials will allow us to make new constructions with different colors, shades, and flavors. Mines will still exist in this dimension, but instead of collecting minerals, we will have to collect licorice and other foods.
Even if the mod is in the Alpha phase, there are many new objects and materials.
- A normal landscape in the candy valley,
- Another landscape with a candy cane house generated (ladders are not generated)
- A house-made from chocolate, marshmallow planks, and candy cane stairs
- Your new friend (Warning: it is a little violent)
- Undergrounds villages of gingerbread men.
- Sugar factory: make sugar from any blocks or items of the candy valley
- Sugar Furnace (Licorice furnace): Smelt candy ores and others stuffs use sugar as fuel
- Trampojelly: Green or red, they can be used to jump really high. It doesn’t remove fall damage
- Jelly shock absorber: Remove fall damage when falling on it.
- Lollipops can heal mobs (humans, sheeps, creeper…)
- Fork is used to plow pudding block to plant dragibus seeds and lollipops seeds
- To use a wand, you need to hold item use button.
- Put grenadines and ingredients into the alchemy mixer to get some pills.
Mobs and Bosses:
How do you install CandyCraft Mod?
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download CandyCraft Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
- Enjoy the sweetest dimension of Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.