Table of Contents:
- 1 What is Patchouli Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2?
- 2 Previews:
- 3 How to install?
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 Patchouli Mod for Minecraft [1.16.5-1.15.2] Download Links:
- 18.104.22.168.1 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2
- 22.214.171.124.2 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
- 126.96.36.199.3 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
- 188.8.131.52.4 Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
- 184.108.40.206.5 Minecraft Game version 1.16.2
- 220.127.116.11.6 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
- 18.104.22.168.7 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
- 22.214.171.124.8 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
What is Patchouli Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2?
It is a mod that aims to provide easy to implement, data-driven documentation for minecraft modders and modpack makers alike.
Patchouli’s systems allow any modder or modpack maker to quickly create beautiful books full of user experience-enhancing features. The user-facing feature set of the mod is designed in function of research done on what features people liked from Botania’s Lexica Botania.
- Data-driven content creation, no code required, you don’t even need patchouli’s code to build.
- In-game text editor.
- Rich text formatting system that supports macros.
- Advancement-driven content unlocking.
- Nested categories and bookmarkable entries for quick and easy navigation.
- Several ready-to-use page types like text, crafting and image pages.
- Multiblock visualization for easy building.
- Template system to create custom page types.
- Seamless integration with mods, with creative tab and pretending the book is from your mod.
- Custom visuals and sounds.
- Easily localizable for other languages.
- Tons of other user friendly features.
How to install?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, You have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Patchouli Mod for Minecraft [1.16.5-1.15.2] Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2
Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Fabric version: Download from Server
Forge version:Download from Server
Author: Vazkii Rating: 4.55 − 20 votes – Source: curseforge