Table of Contents:
- 1 12 Dog Breeds You Can Have in Minecraft With This New Resource Pack
- 2 Download Better Dogs Resource Pack 1.19.2, 1.18.2:
- 2.1 How to install:
12 Dog Breeds You Can Have in Minecraft With This New Resource Pack
One of the best Mods for Better Dogs Resource Pack 1.19.2, 1.18.2 is Better Wolves Dogs Mod! The Resource Pack implements into Minecraft a dozen new wolf models that on taming will turn into adorable in real life dog breeds. There’s nothing better than having a cute companion in your household, guarding it against dangerous entities and following you around at time, but some can be quite small with this new model. It’s definitely one of the best Mods for Better Dogs Resource Pack 1.19.2, 1.18.2 as these models created by this talented author are so detailed players are guaranteed to be fallen in love with them instantly after seeing them!
The Better Dogs resource bundle has only been available for a little more than a month as of the time of writing. Though it has only been out for a short while, it has already earned more than 18,000 downloads and a remarkable level of community appreciation. We fully anticipate this figure to rise enormously as more players become aware of how exceptional and singular this texture pack is. The Better Dogs resource pack goes much further than the majority of resource packs found in the Minecraft universe, which typically alter the game’s pre-existing blocks and items. This pack includes a large number of additional dog breeds and modifies the graphics of the game’s wolves. Remember that this is a resource pack rather than a mod. This means that you can install it just like you would any other Minecraft resource pack. With the help of this pack, you will be able to get a particular breed of dog while playing Minecraft.
And they’re easy to follow. You must first domesticate a wolf. This freshly domesticated wolf will mutate into any dog. When domesticated, it could occasionally still behave like a wolf. You can modify a dog’s breed and give it a name using name tags if you only desire that particular breed. The name tag must contain one of the words on the “supported name tags list,” which is located later on this page, in order to accomplish this. You won’t see performance decreases because to the 1616 resolution of the Better Dog resource pack. Despite the fact that this resource pack is designed to run on almost any device, it does need optifine to function regardless of hardware capabilities. If a popup appears asking you to confirm your decision to load the pack because it was designed for a different version of Minecraft than the one you are currently using, select yes. The pack will then load properly. Enable custom entity models and random entities in Minecraft’s settings to make sure this resource pack performs as expected.
New Wolves with Real Life Dog Breeds: Better Dogs Resource Pack
List of Name Tag for Dog Breeds:
- Border collie.
– Alternatives: Collie, bc.
- Labrador retriever.
– Alternatives: Labrador, Lab.
- Golden retriever.
– Alternatives: Gr.
- German shepherd.
– Alternatives: Gshepherd, gs, gsd.
- Bull terrier.
– Alternative (easter egg): Walter.
- Shiba Inu.
– Alternatives:Shiba, Inu.
- Australian shepherd.
– Alternative: Ashepherd.
– Alternatives: Teckel, dackel.
– Alternative: Grimm.
– Alternatives: doberman, doberman pinscher, dobermann pinscher, dp.
– Alternative: dpc.
- Cavalier king charles spaniel.
– Alternatives: cavalier king charles, king charles spaniel, king charles, kc.
- Great dane.
– Alternatives: gd.
- Great danec.
– Alternatives: gdc.
- Neapolitan Mastiff.
– Alternatives: nm.
Download Better Dogs Resource Pack 1.19.2, 1.18.2:
Optifine is quite crucial for this Pack, as you’ll have to select Enable for Custome Entity Models in the settings.
Author: Mrblueyeti ❘ December 3, 2021 ❘ 54,731 views
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Better Dog Resource Pack 1.18->1.15.2, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
How to install Optifine
Furthermore, Optifine currently supports 2 methods for installation. With Minecraft Forge and without.
1. Direct Installation
- Download the desired installer from the link above.
- Save the installer JAR file to an easily accessible location
- Open the folder where you saved it, double click it to begin the installation.
- When the Setup starts, click “install”
- Launch Minecraft and from profiles, drop-down menu, select “Filename” and Start the game.
2. Minecraft Forge Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Run the game once for the installation to complete
- Open Minecraft installation directory, then go to “Mods” folder
- Download the .jar file and move the file to the Mods folder.
- Launch Minecraft.