Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download XL Food Mod [1.12.2 – 1.15.2] for Minecraft?
- 2 XL Food Mod [1.12.2 – 1.15.2] Screenshots:
- 3 XL Food Mod [1.12.2 – 1.15.2] Download Links:
- 4 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
There have been lots of food mods in Minecraft. The former associates of this French-speaking community are explicitly interested in the Foods mod, which is sadly not updated; however, it’s far from being the only person. Adding meals into Minecraft is a fundamental exercise to get a modder, which permits them to exercise and make easy-to-imagine content. As its name implies, XL Food Mod stands out as the chief of the fantastic troop of meals mods. Produced by mariot789, it is a cover of a classic mod which has been called Baked Goods.
How to install Download XL Food Mod [1.12.2 – 1.15.2] for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download XL Food Mod [1.12.2 – 1.15.2] for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download XL Food Mod [1.12.2 – 1.15.2] for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download XL Food Mod [1.12.2 – 1.15.2] for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Herb and vanilla flowers:
New grass will have a 35% chance to drop a rice seed, 35% chance to drop a pepper seed, 35% chance to drop a corn seed, 35% chance to drop a source of lettuce, 35% chance of dropping an Onion, 35% chance of dropping a Tomato Seed, and 35% chance of dropping a Strawberry Seed which can then be used to plant new crops.
With the vanilla flower, you can extract the vanilla using the bottle and then turn the vanilla into vanilla cream.
Rice, Pepper, Corn, Cucumber, Lettuce, Onion, Tomato and Strawberry
Rice can be used to make buttery rice and fried rice:
Pepper can be used to make hot sauce:
Raw corn can be made into corn which is used to make corn bread:
Tomato can be used to make tomato sauce:
Salt, Dough, cheese etc.:
XL Food Mod [1.12.2 – 1.15.2] Screenshots:
XL Food Mod [1.12.2 – 1.15.2] Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with XL Food Mod [1.15.2 – 1.16.5] for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.