Table of Contents:
The Woodcutter Data Pack was recently released for the game Minecraft and it has already caused a lot of excitement among the players. This data pack allows you to use the Stonecutter to craft wood-related blocks in smaller and more precise quantities than crafting. This will give players more options when it comes to building with wood. So far, the Woodcutter Data Pack has received positive feedback from the community and we are sure that you will enjoy using it too!
1. Access the data packs download page.
2. Download your favorite data pack.
3.1. Install the data pack in an existing world.
- Open the game and click on “Singleplayer”, select the world you want to install your data pack, click “Edit” on the bottom left.
- Click on the “Open World Folder” button, a new window should pop up.
- Inside the world’s folder, you should see a folder named “datapacks”, place the data pack file you have just downloaded in Step 2 into this folder.
- Click “save” and go back to the game. Your data pack has been installed.
3.2. Install the data pack in a new world.
- Open the game and click on “Singleplayer”, then choose “Create New World”
- Click on the “Data Packs” option in the next window, you should see a window pop up with a list of all your available data packs and the activated ones.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder” to get to the new world’s folder, place the data pack you have just downloaded into this folder.
- Go back to the game, click on the data pack you want in order to activate it.
- Click “Done” -> “Create New World” to finish.
4. To make sure the data pack work in your world, use the command “/reload” in your game. Just type “/reload” and hit “enter” to use the command.
– You can now use the Stonecutter to craft wood-related blocks.
– Be able to craft all types of wood in smaller and more precise quantities than crafting.
Woodcutter Data Pack Screenshots:
Woodcutter Data Pack Download Links: