Table of Contents:
- 1 Mod Screenshots:
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 Download Vanilla Plus Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5,1.16.4,1.16.3,1.15.2,1.14.4,1.12.2 :
- 126.96.36.199.1 Vanilla Plus Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- 188.8.131.52.2 Vanilla Plus Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.13.2:
- 184.108.40.206.3 Vanilla Plus Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- 220.127.116.11.4 Vanilla Plus Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.15.2:
- 18.104.22.168.5 Vanilla Plus Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.16.1:
- 22.214.171.124.6 Vanilla Plus Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3:
- 126.96.36.199.7 Vanilla Plus Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
- 188.8.131.52.8 Vanilla Plus Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.16.5:
- 184.108.40.206.9 Vanilla Plus Tools Mod For Minecraft 1.17.1:
Vanilla Plus Tools 1.17.1/1.16.5,1.15.2 and 1.12.2 offer us the possibility to manufacture two new types of tools. The variance of beak and shovel will allow us to dig and mine areas of 3×3 blocks.
One consists of a variation of the peak and the other is a variation of the shovel. These two new tools have a higher manufacturing cost than the default tools but will also be faster and more efficient than the default ones.
Vanilla Plus Tools Mod adds fewer OP tools that are completely vanilla-based!
- With a very easy crafting recipe!
- It’s worth the cost!
The new variant of shovel and beak that will allow us to manufacture this mod can allow us to chop, or dig, areas of 3×3 blocks, while the predetermined blades and peaks only will enable us to chop, or dig, one block at a time. Making the new beak consists of placing nine peaks on a crafting table of whatever material. To make the shovel, we will have to do the same.
Vanilla Plus Tools Requires:
How do you install Vanilla Plus Tools Mod?
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Vanilla Plus Tools Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Vanilla Plus Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5,1.16.4,1.16.3,1.15.2,1.14.4,1.12.2 :
Author: H3lay ❘ Rating: 4.50 − 52 votes ❘ 65,790 views