Table of Contents:
- 1 Instructions for installing Craftable Saddles Mod in Minecraft
- 2 Overview of Craftable Saddles Mod
- 3 Features of Craftable Saddles Mod in Minecraft
- 4 Craftable Saddles Mod [1.18,1.17.1] – Craftable horse Armour – Download Links:
- 5 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Saddles are one of the valuable but extremely scientific items in Minecraft. Mostly this type of item has no recipe to create it (Craftable horse Armour). When you want to ride horses, pigs, or other animals, you will spend a lot of effort without a saddle. Craftable Saddles Mod 1.17.1, 1.16.5 appears to help you create harnesses more easily. So, what do you need to know about Craftable Saddles Mod? Check it out below!
Instructions for installing Craftable Saddles Mod in Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Craftable-Saddles.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. Or you can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mod
- Put the jar file of the mod you have downloaded into the mods folder and then run Minecraft.
With Craftable Saddles Mod, players will no longer have to worry about that and they can craft both Saddles and Horse Armor with very reasonable materials. Craftable Saddles Mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.7.10/1.10.2/1.11. If you want a more amazing riding experience, install Craftable Saddles Mod in your Minecraft now!
Overview of Craftable Saddles Mod
Craftable Saddles mod for Minecraft is a relatively small mod that directly changes some of the Minecraft source code library recipes. It allows players to create some items that they cannot craft while playing Minecraft Vanilla.
The items we’re talking about here are Saddles and Horse Armors. It is one of the most requested functions by Minecraft players. However, up to now, Mojang company has not put this function into the game.
Saddles are an item in the category of Transportation Items; players can put saddles on the backs of some creatures in the Minecraft world like Pig or Horse. If the player places Saddle on the pig’s back, the player can sit on the pig’s back but cannot control it. They will move freely unless the player owns “Carrot on a Stick.” With Carrot on a Stick, the pig will move in any direction when the player looks in any order.
Often players use Saddles to tame wild horses, allowing them to move freely and much faster. At the same time, the HP of tamed horses is also much higher than that of pigs. Although it is quite a necessity, Saddles are very difficult to find. They can only be obtained in underground Dungeons and cannot be crafted, just like Horse Armor.
Features of Craftable Saddles Mod in Minecraft
- It provides saddle and Horse Armors crafting recipes.
- Once created, Saddles can be used to tame wild horses.
- Support players when moving with animals.
- Easy compatibility and installation
Craftable Saddles Mod Screenshots:
Craftable Saddles Mod [1.18,1.17.1] – Craftable horse Armour – Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Craftable Saddles Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.