Table of Contents:
Urns Mod adds the clay urn to the game, a fragile container that is affected by gravity.
You were inspired by old-school RPGs where you had urns/vases/pots around the map which you could break to get their contents, along with Minecraft Dungeons’ emerald pots.
How to install:
The newest Minecraft Mods are available right now.
- Container: holds up to one item stack. Right-click or use a hopper to store items;
- Mysterious: there is no GUI. To discover what’s inside, use either a hopper or brute force!
- Affected by gravity: falls if there isn’t a supporting block below (like sand);
- Mobile: as long as it’s falling, you may move it around with slime blocks, water elevators, etc.!
- Fragile: if the urn falls from a height of three blocks or more, it will crack. If it’s already cracked, then it will break — unless it lands on slime or hay;
- Weaponizable: hurts entities on landing (like an anvil);
- Craftable: with bricks;
Urns Mod Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Urns Mod 1.17 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.