The Twilight Forest Mod is a mod created by Benimatic. It was referred to 1.12.2 by AtomicBlom, Drullkus, Tamaized, and williewillus. In the Minecraft world, The Twilight Forest Mod adds the eponymous Twilight Forest as a new dimension; This dimension is a jungle world filled with new crowds, new trees, new dungeons and new bosses.
Overview of Twilight Forest Mod 1.16.3-1.16.2-1.12.2
What Will I Learn?
- 1 Overview of Twilight Forest Mod 1.16.3-1.16.2-1.12.2
- 2 The Twilight Forest Mod Update Logs
- 3 Screenshots:
- 4 How to install?
- 5 The Twilight Forest Mod 1.16.3-1.16.2-1.12.2 Download Links:
Minecraft is a game featuring many different biomes. In this magical world you can find snow-capped plains and mountains, dense forests, dry deserts, islands, mazes and more. You can choose one of those places to live and get married. Each of these biomes has its own advantages. However, even though Minecraft offers different landscapes, you can still get tired of seeing the same things over and over again after a while. If you use The Twilight Forest, you will get a whole new experience into your existing world with just one click.
The Twilight Forest is only accessible through a player-created portal (similar to The Nether or The End). However, unlike the portals leading to The Nether or The End, crafting the Twilight Forest portal costs relatively less resources. You only need a single diamond to activate the portal (a 2 × 2 square, one block deep and surrounded by flowers, fungi and other natural plants). Once the player has created the small box and surrounded it with flowers, it must be filled with water, then throw a diamond into the small tank, at which point the portal will open.
In this space, you will find an immense, endless forest, with trees so tall and wide that most of the sky overhead is obscured by the canopy of the forest. In fact, here, there are many trees in this huge forest that will sprout with torches mounted to provide light for the player.
In simple terms, Twilight Forest is a biome. In particular, hostile crowds will not appear on the surface in Twilight Forest itself. Instead, progression through the mod focuses on serving milestones to raise the level of difficulty encountered through increasingly aggressive enemies and bosses.
Twilight Forest Portals will differentiate the area in which they appear; a new portal has been created. Past it, you can reach inside the Hollow Hill or even one of the different boss lairs of Twilight Forest. Therefore, it is best to be cautious when first passing through the Forest Gate of Twilight.
Steps to explore Twilight Forest
- First, you need to dig a 2 × 2 hole. Then you need to fill it with water.
- Use flowers and grass to cover the hole.
- Throw a diamond into the rock and stand away.
- Jump in the portal and start your journey!
The Twilight Forest Mod Update Logs
- A critical issue related to Anti-Builder has been fixed.
- The issue with Interaction Trophies with other mods like Skillable has been fixed.
- Bosses are recognised as such by the game.
- Collected all of the Fireflies that escaped the Firefly Jar. Amd then put them back in.
- Some Hydra rotation issues have been solved
Hopefully, after reading this article, you will enjoy it. Download the latest version that matches your version of Minecraft, install and feel it.
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
The Twilight Forest Mod 1.16.3-1.16.2-1.12.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.7.2
Link Download :
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
Link Download :
Minecraft Game version1.12.2
Link Download :
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
There is no Final Boss yet besides the placeholder Kobold. Your final boss is in another Minecraft Version after 1.16.3+, Despite this bugfix build, content development of Twilight Forest will still only be continued for 1.16.3 Updating 78%