Table of Contents:
TorchMaster Mod 1.16.5 adds Mega Torch – a special torch to prevent enemy mobs from spawning in a custom radius around the torch location. TorchMaster Mod is a useful Minecraft Mod for Minecraft players, making your adventure exploring the open-world easier.
How to install Download TorchMaster Mod 1.10.2 -> 1.16.5 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download TorchMaster Mod 1.10.2 -> 1.16.5 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download TorchMaster Mod 1.10.2 -> 1.16.5 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download TorchMaster Mod 1.10.2 -> 1.16.5 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Features of Minecraft TorchMaster Mod
- Torchmaster: adds 3 new blocks to the game, helping you control the spawning of mobs in the area around buildings.
- Mega Torch: this is a magic torch that can emit an intense light similar to a Glowstone block. But Mega Torch is not only an expensive light source, but it also has the role of preventing enemy mobs from spawning in the world thanks to the low light level in a large radius (default 32 blocks) around the place where the Torch is placed. . So you can easily build structures at night, even a small village without worrying about being attacked by zombies. But please note, this type of Torch only prevents mobs from spawning in low light, which is the natural type of mob spawning in Minecraft.
- Terrain Lighter: this is the block to place poison in the set area. Terrain Lighter needs fuel such as coal, firewood …, torches and Redstone signals to operate (Lever, Redstone Torch …). Block helps you light up an area around you, helping to build houses in the early stages. However, Terrain Lighter is not a perfect item; there are still a few points that are not lit, causing mobs to spawn naturally still.
- Dread Lamp is an operating light similar to Mega Torch. Still, it can prevent the natural birth of passive mobs (animals), including bats, Ocelot cats, squid, pigs, sheep, cows, chickens, rabbits, wolves, horses (including Zombie Horse), llamas, and other creatures. The process of crossbreeding animals still takes place generally in the lighted area. Only the mob’s natural spawning pattern is prevented. This type of light has a more comprehensive lighting range (default is 64 blocks), so it is often used to limit the disturbance of pulsed squid from the swamp moving to your sea base.
TorchMaster Mod Screenshots:
TorchMaster Mod 1.10.2 -> 1.16.5 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with TorchMaster Mod 1.10.2 -> 1.16.5 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.