Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Download Tiny Coal Mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.16.2/1.16.3/1.16.4
Tiny Coal Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 and 1.16.2 is a mod that lets you create a farm of enemies that will only occupy a single block of space. These farms will provide us with the objects that would release these entities upon death.
Based on the Tiny Coal found in Actually Additions but for 1.16.1.
Tiny Coal Mod Recipes:
How to install Tiny Coal Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Tiny Coal Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Tiny Coal Mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.16.2/1.16.3/1.16.4
Author and Credit: AzureDoomC