Table of Contents:
NoChatLag is a mod that has been created to make in-game chat faster and more responsive. No longer will you have to wait for the message “Player X has joined” or “Player X left.” NoChatLag does it all instantly! No need to worry about lag anymore, this mod ensures that messages are sent and received instantaneously.
A couple of days ago, something changed in Mojang’s blocked users API, causing the client to
not properly load the list of blocked users on start. Because of this, the client will attempt to
fetch the blocklist every two minutes when the chat is being rendered. This loading is done on
the same thread as the rendering, causing the game to freeze until Mojang’s API returns a response.
Since the requests takes a while to complete, this will cause a noticeable lag spike.
How to install Download NoChatLag Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download NoChatLag Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the NoChatLag Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download NoChatLag Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.