Table of Contents:
AppleSkin Mod is a standalone mod providing the HUD features previously included in AppleCore. This is a mostly client-side mod, but it needs to be on the server in order to display accurate saturation/exhaustion values on the client. AppleSkin provides information about some mechanics that are invisible by default (it does not add or change any mechanics). AppleSkin 1.18 and AppleSkin 1.17 both support Minecraft version 1.18 and Minecraft version 1.17 respectively; this particular article discusses Apple Skin for Minecraft version 1.18 only because that’s what was released most recently at time of publication.”
How to install Download AppleSkin Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download AppleSkin Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download AppleSkin Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download AppleSkin Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Adds food value information to tooltips:
Adds a visualization of saturation and exhaustion to the HUD
Adds a visualization of potential hunger/saturation restored while holding food
Adds hunger/saturation/exhaustion info to the debug overlay (F3)
Syncs the value of saturation and exhaustion to the client
Clone the repository
Open a command line and execute gradlew build
Note: To give the build a version number, use gradlew build -Pversion=<version> instead (example: gradlew build -Pversion=1.0.0).
AppleSkin Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Screenshots:
AppleSkin Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1 :
Minecraft Game version 1.18:
For Minecraft 1.18.1
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with AppleSkin Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.