Table of Contents:
Subaraki’s SubLib is the most comprehensive Substrate library for Minecraft that has ever existed. Sublib 1.16.5/1.14.4 provides a number of tweaks, many of which are not possible in vanilla Minecraft without modification to the game code, and makes it even easier to start modding your game with Subaraki mods!
How to install Download SubLib for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download SubLib for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the SubLib for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download SubLib for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Mods using SubLib
BMA: Berserker, Mage and Archer Class
UmbraLux: Necromancer and Paladin Class
SubLib 1.16.5/1.14.4 Download Links: