Table of Contents:
The Serene Seasons Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 adds seasons with changing colors, temperature shifting, and more! Grass and foliage color changes throughout the year; in the winter time temperatures will shift to allow for snow to fall in some biomes that don’t normally receive any. Serene Seasons Mod also works automatically with any biome mods without additional tweaking required!
Grass and foliage colors will change throughout the year, and in the winter, temperatures will shift and allow for snow to fall in some biomes that don’t normally receive any. Seasons also affect various other features, like weather (More rain in Spring, more storms in Summer, etc).
I hope you enjoy experiencing the seasons in your world with this mod!
How to install Download Serene Seasons Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Serene Seasons Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Serene Seasons Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Serene Seasons Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Spring is the 1st season of the year for temperate biomes. It is split up into 3 sub-seasons: Early Spring, Mid Spring, and Late Spring. Each sub-season lasts 5 in-game days by default (This can be changed in the configuration settings).
In Spring, the grass and foliage transitions to a blue-ish green color.
Winter snows start to melt, and animals come out of hibernation. Precipitation is also more frequent in Spring.
Summer is the 2nd season of the year for temperate biomes. It is split up into 3 sub-seasons: Early Summer, Mid Summer, and Late Summer. Each sub-season lasts 5 in-game days by default (This can be changed in the configuration settings).
In Summer, the grass and foliage mellows out to a yellow-ish green tint.
Thunderstorms are also more common in summer.
Autumn is the 3rd season of the year for temperate biomes. It is split up into 3 sub-seasons: Early Autumn, Mid Autumn, and Late Autumn. Each sub-season lasts 5 in-game days by default (This can be changed in the configuration settings).
In Autumn, the grass transitions to a yellow-ish color, while foliage gets an orange-ish tint, which is most vibrant at its peak.
Winter is the 4th season of the year for temperate biomes. It is split up into 3 sub-seasons: Early Winter, Mid Winter, and Late Winter. Each sub-season lasts 5 in-game days by default (This can be changed in the configuration settings).
In Winter, the grass and foliage fades in color.
Biomes shift in temperature, and snow can start falling in biomes that normally don’t receive any. Animals go into hibernation, and stop spawning naturally for the duration of the season. Precipitation is also more frequent in Winter.
Serene Seasons Mod Screenshots:
Serene Seasons Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 Download Links:
Q: Seasons aren’t changing!
A: Make sure you have selected the correct biome for your current location in the config file. If you are using a custom world, make sure it is compatible with Seasons Mod.
Q: I don’t like this mod and/or it doesn’t work with my world. Can I uninstall?
How to uninstall?
Q: My game crashes when I load up my world!
A: Seasons Mod requires Forge to load, so be sure that Forge is installed correctly. Also, be sure that any other mods you have installed do not conflict with Seasons Mod. If you are still having problems, feel free to ask for help in the comment section below or on the official forums here.
Q: I have another mod installed (Mod X) that also adds seasonal changes. Will they work together?
A: Yes, as long as both mods are installed correctly and you have Seasons Mod on the top of the list when loading your mods.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Serene Seasons Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.