Table of Contents:
- 1 Retro NES Resource Pack – A whole new experience with Minecraft
- 2 Retro NES Resource Pack Previews:
Retro NES Resource Pack – A whole new experience with Minecraft
This Retro NES texture pack lets you relive your love for NES games, Minecraft-style. It pays tribute to one of the most important consoles in gaming history – one that singlehandedly released beloved pop culture icons like Mario, Kirby, and Donkey Kong. If you’re feeling particularly nostalgic, just know that the bright color palette and pixel-y graphics of old-school NES games suit the Minecraft game design to a T.
Seriously; the concept of this pack is so well-executed, it’s guaranteed to bring many an older player back to simpler times, when saving Princess Peach and navigating Bowser’s fortress were their biggest challenges.
Retro NES Revived 1.15 is a resource pack that turns Minecraft’s already blocky pixel art style into something even more blocky. Namely, Retro NES Revived 1.15 uses the iconic visual style of the NES to give Minecraft a retro video game look. The combination of old school textures with Minecraft’s blocky visuals makes this a truly authentic retro experience.
Retro NES Resource Pack Previews:
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.