Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Respawnable Pets Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5, 1.15.2 –> 1.12.2 for Minecraft?
- 2 Fix and update
- 3 Recipe:
- 4 FAQ:
- 5 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 6 Respawnable Pets Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5, 1.15.2 –> 1.12.2 Download Links:
Respawnable Pets mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 and 1.15.2 is a mod that will regenerate any of our domesticated creatures the next time our character sleeps in a bed. In addition, the mod gives us a blacklist to define which of the domestic animals we don’t want to regenerate next time.
How to install Download Respawnable Pets Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5, 1.15.2 –> 1.12.2 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Respawnable Pets Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 –> 1.12.2
for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Statues Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 –> 1.12.2
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Respawnable Pets Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 allows your tamed pets to respawn once you next sleep in a bed, with a configurable blacklist
This mod also allows us to manufacture a new item, called Etheric Gem, that will allow us to alternate the reappearance of those domesticated creatures that must be regenerated by the mod. However, it will only work with those domestic creatures that we possess.
Fix and update
- fix possible incompatibilities with mods that use remove()
Which is the latest version of Minecraft Forge?
The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.5. The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2; Minecraft Forge (Modding API) is heavily installed at versions 1.15.2,1.12.2. Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. New version of Minecraft Forge 1.16.5 has less testing, and many mods do not support it.
How do you download Minecraft Forge?
First, head to Minecraft forge and download the program. You want to make sure that you download the version of Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you have, Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the right side of this website.
Do you have to have Minecraft to use forge?
Yes, Make sure you have Minecraft installed.Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition. Minecraft for PC, XBox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
Is modding Minecraft illegal?
No, modding Minecraft is not illegal.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Respawnable Pets Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5, 1.15.2 –> 1.12.2 Download Links: