Table of Contents:
- 1 What is PneumaticCraft Mod?
- 2 How to install the PneumaticCraft Mod with Minecraft Forge
- 3 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 4 PneumaticCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.16.3-1.15.2 Download Links:
- 126.96.36.199.1 Minecraft Game version 1.5.2:
- 188.8.131.52.2 Minecraft Game version 1.6.2:
- 184.108.40.206.3 Minecraft Game version 1.6.4:
- 220.127.116.11.4 Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
- 18.104.22.168.5 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 22.214.171.124.6 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9:
- 126.96.36.199.7 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
- 188.8.131.52.8 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
- 184.108.40.206.9 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
- 220.127.116.11.10 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
There are plenty of great mods for Minecraft that makes the game interesting, and PneumaticCraft Mod is one of them. This mod is about using pressurized air to perform different tasks such as pressure physics, machines, etc. Learn more about this special mod in this article.
What is PneumaticCraft Mod?
Compared to other mods for Minecraft, the PneumaticCraft Mod is exciting because it brings something different. It is a tech mod, and it adds plenty of different features to the game.
This mod focuses on using air pressure. So players need to build compression chambers, pipes and valves that can balance the flow of air. If you fail, you will get an explosion. However, if you get it right, the mod will bring you the nifty gadgets, like Air Cannons and Configurable Helmets, that are amazing.
This PneumaticCraft mod is all about pneumatics. Not only does it come with a power system, it also adds many different tools and gadgets to the game. For example, you can program the Drones to do things that you want, and a Pneumatic Helmet gives you an Iron Man.
The Mod is interesting because it consists of many new machines that run on pneumatic power. They are everything you need to build a network of pneumatic, such as Air Cannons, Quadcopter Drones and many other equipment.
Features of PneumaticCraft Mod
- The Aphorism Tile is able to show markup. It also lets you see the key binds through some popup. The existing Aphorism Tile can be edited by right-clicking it.
- The temperature in heat sink effects decides your duration and severity. When they are below -60C, they are extremely cold and hurt you. When they are below -30C, they are cold and can slow you. When they are over 60C, they cause a hot floor, and when they are over 100C, they set fire.
- Use the Vortex Cannon for breaking plants and leaves or to fling yourself considerable distances. But when you do it, be aware of fall damage.
- The mod supports the One Probe, and you can craft the probe with the Pneumatic Helmet to integrate it.
- You can burn any fuel by using the kerosene lamp, including fuels from other mods. Players can enable or disable it in config.
- It supports Forge Multipart.
Although the PneumaticCraft Mod doesn’t have multipart tubes, there are some other outstanding new features:
- You can open or close a tube section by wrenching it. You should do this to avoid air loss when you need to maintain a section of tubing.
- You can hide camouflage table blocks using the new Camouflage Applicator tool. The blocks can be tubes, pneumatic door base, charging station or elevator base and caller.
If you have played Minecraft, you should be excited about this PneumaticCraft Mod. However, if you are new to this game, this mod is quite complicated to understand. But don’t worry, you will still have a lot of fun playing the game with this mod. It just adds a little bit of challenge and excitement.
PneumaticCraft Mod Wiki Page:
How to install the PneumaticCraft Mod with Minecraft Forge
1. Download Minecraft Forge Installer, the file pneumaticcraft-mod.jar.
2. Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
(You can skip this step if you have Minecraft Forge installed)
3. Open Start on desktop> Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R
4. Type% appdata% into Run and press Enter.
5. Go to /.minecraft/mods folder
6. Place the jar file of the mod you downloaded in the mod folder and then run
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
PneumaticCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.16.3-1.15.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.5.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.6.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.6.4:
Minecraft Game version 1.7.2:
Author: MineMaarten, desht – Source: Curseforge