Table of Contents:
Parkour Jungle Bow 2 Map 1.16.3 – Maps for Minecraft, Parkour Jungle Bow 2 Map brings players many interesting experience in Minecraft game.
Parkour Jungle Bow 2 is a map belonging to the parkour genre, which was designed by the creator vs_boom. The moment you jump in this unique parkour ride, you will be stunned as to how exquisitely beautiful it is. The attention to detail is off this world, and this is present in all the different-themed stages of the map.
Some instructions for you who may find it difficult to understand: use Jungle_Bow to plant trees at where the arrow is launched. There are sizes for trees according to the distance of the player. You can fire an arrow down to help you in some situations. There are more than 1000 command blocks, but they only work in time to avoid a slow game.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Parkour Jungle Bow 2 Map Screenshots:
Parkour Jungle Bow 2 Map Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.15.x to 1.16.x