Table of Contents:
Bessemer City Map 1.16.4-1.16.3 – Maps for Minecraft, The Minecraft game world is virtually limitless and procedurally generated when the player discovers it
Bessemer City is a city map that was created by xSlayer72 and his collaborators. The city began its humble beginning as a small roleplay map with a couple of buildings and an inn. As more people joined to help out, Bessemer quickly began to grow and the small buildings and houses were replaced by towering skyscrapers and huge modern mansions. Very quickly, it became one of the biggest cities on the server. The city boasts a large downtown area, rich and sprawling suburbs, and sewer systems. The city is a mix of real-life buildings, such as the PNC Tower from Louisville, KY, and the Marshall Fields building downtown.
Bessemer City Map Screenshots:
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Bessemer City Map Download Links:
For All Minecraft Version:
Recommended resource pack by the author: Flows HD