Table of Contents:
If you’re looking for a bit of an escape, try Island Village – Seed. This world spawns you in the middle of a village on an island. The sea spikes upwards with icebergs and in the distance a mushroom biome sprouts. If you can get your hands on a silktouch pickaxe, why not craft a base from the ice?!
How to use Island village Seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter –376042977865450385
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map
- Mushroom biome
- Island village with several unique buildings!
- Island with a village on top!
Island village – Seed Download Links:
Island village – Seed: -376042977865450385
What is Island Village – Seed?
Island Village – Seed is a mod that adds an island village to the world.
Can I use this in my modpack?
Yes, as long as you don’t sell it or make money off of it.