Table of Contents:
Dannypan created the enormous continent of Meridea, which is nearly 16 km long and 10 km wide. You can uncover a variety of biomes and places where you can construct whatever you want as you explore the continent. This map was built with the sole purpose of giving creative players a larger, more realistic area to build on or for developers wishing to create an RPG/Adventure in a card that has already been made. Since the map lacks the necessary materials for a full game, as you would have realized, it will regretfully not be possible to play it in survival mode.
The characteristics of Continent of Meridea:
- A diverse region with forests, jungle, deserts, snowy wasteland, hills, grasslands, deep oceans, rivers and much more.
- Includes a large mainland and various islands.
- A large network of caves, including unique hand-crafted caves.
- Deep oceans that go down to -60.
- High mountains of up to 320.
Meridea was created to work with Minecraft Vanilla and only uses vanilla blocks and height limits, but this map was designed with the following texture packs and mods in mind:
- OptiFine : Greatly improves performance and is required for the recommended texture pack.
- BetterVanillaBuilding : An excellent texture pack that includes reworked vanilla blocks and connected textures, as well as custom leaf colors in certain biomes.
- Distant Horizons : Improves your render distance for up to 512 chunks render distance (still in Alpha).
- Effective : Adds effects to falling water, making waterfalls more realistic.
- Small Ships : Adds boats to Minecraft and makes traveling on Meridea’s vast river system more enjoyable (still in Alpha).
- JourneyMap : Adds a world map to your display and a full size map of Meridea.
How to install:
How to Install Minecraft Maps after Downloading Them
Continent of Meridea Map Screenshots:
Continent of Meridea Map Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.19.2, 1.18.2