Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download More Structures Mod for Minecraft?
- 2 More Structures Mod Screenshots:
- 3 More Structures Mod Download Links:
- 4 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
More Structures add-on for William Wythers’ Overhauled Overworld Mod adds a host of new structures to many biomes that currently lack exciting structures and improves on a few vanilla structures, adding a sense of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
How to install Download More Structures Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download More Structures Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download More Structures Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download More Structures Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
– Forest Ruins:
Where once activity and trade prospered, an unrecorded threat drove the villagers from their homes. A few former inhabitants hid their precious possessions where they knew none would find them, in hopes they would one day return to collect them. But to this day they have have never been seen, and only the sounds of wind in the trees and the howling of wolves echo in the abandoned houses reclaimed by the encroaching forest.
– Pirate Ships:
Gold-loving pirates from a far off land ply the oceans, cold oceans and deep lukewarm oceans in search of treasure. Unfortunate accidents for some leave only wreckage behind as flotsam floating on the ocean surface.
– Badlands Village:
In the midst of the red deserts and cactus forests surrounding the rugged mesas intrepid villagers have founded towns of tight-nit homes of red sandstone.
– Badlands Plateau Village:
A cluster of conical tents set up by the nomadic inhabitants of the Badlands Plateau. While they lack metallurgy and have view possessions, they will gladly trade their foods and crafts with you.
– Wooded Badlands Plateau Ruins:
Where once the ancestors of the Badlands villagers dwelt, now only the ruins of their settlements remain. They are an attractive lure to treasure seekers.
– Jungle Village:
A variety of huts cluster around the central meeting hall of this agricultural society.
– Badlands Plateau Pillager Outpost:
In the harsh environment of the Badlands Plateau an advance party of pillagers have set up camp as they search the land for valuables.
More Structures Mod Screenshots:
More Structures Mod Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with More Structures Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.