Table of Contents:
- 1 Download More Player Models Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2,1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- 184.108.40.206.1 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2:
- 220.127.116.11.2 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2:
- 18.104.22.168.3 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- 22.214.171.124.4 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.8.0:
- 126.96.36.199.5 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9:
- 188.8.131.52.6 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.9.0:
- 184.108.40.206.7 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.9.4:
- 220.127.116.11.8 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 18.104.22.168.9 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.11:
- 22.214.171.124.10 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- 126.96.36.199.11 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.12:
- 188.8.131.52.12 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- 184.108.40.206.13 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.13.2:
- 220.127.116.11.14 More Player Models Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
More Player Models 1.14.4, 1.12.2,1.10.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod that offers us three great functionalities:
- A complete customization interface of our character’s body.
- It allows us to become new types of creatures, achieving their special abilities in addition to their appearance.
- The mod allows us to make new animations with your character.
It offers us the possibility to change the appearance of your character, varying the size of the character’s limbs, modifying its height, length, and width of arms and pears, as well as adopting the appearance of any creature in the game, which will also allow us to adopt its abilities.
To access the character selection and editing menu of the various parts of your body, you will have to use the “F12” key. Within this menu, you can change characters and modify the body parts. At the same time, More Player Models animations will be activated by using commands. Let’s see them.
The mod will allow us to use a total of hundred animations, which through the use of commands, will make our character move in a certain way or perform a certain action, such as greeting, dancing, sitting, sleeping, etc. This mod also allows us to use animations with our character, whether it’s sitting, sleeping or dancing, to name a few examples. These animations will be triggered by the following commands: /dance, /hug, /wave, /sleep, /wag, /sit, /bow, /cry, /angry, and /crawl.
To select a different character from the one we have, we will access the customization menu of the mod with the “F12” phone. This menu will allow you to select your character and modify the parts of your body.
- Chat bubbles: Whenever other players say things it will display above their heads. Its not a 100% perfect, but it should pick up most text. Can be disabled in the F6 menu.
- Back Tool: The first item on your action bar will show on your back when you dont have it equiped. If you want to disable this go into the F6 menu and set the Backtool option to false.
- Tooltip: The tooltip was a requested feature from a player. The tooltip can be set to one of the corners of the screen and will display what what tool you are holding and if it has durability it will show that as well. You can disable this in the F6 menu as wel.
- Point of View: When you play as a different entity or if you have scaled your model, your Point of View (PoV for short) will change. This can be disabled in the F6 menu.
- Reload Skins: Minecraft skin server have been known to glitch out from time to time. So when that happens you can simple reload everyones skin with this. Also reloads your skin if you have uploaded a new skin to your minecraft profile. This wont reload it for other players though. They will still see the old skin unless they reload too.
How do you install More Player Models Mod?
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download More Player Models Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Download More Player Models Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2,1.10.2 and 1.7.10
Credits: Noppes ❘ Rating: 4.55 − 1,447 votes