Table of Contents:
- 1 Divine RPG Mod Screenshots:
- 2 Divine RPG Mod Download Links:
Introducing the Divine RPG Mod for Minecraft – a revolutionary new mod that completely changes the game! This mod adds in tons of new content, including unique races, dungeons, bosses, and items. Whether you’re looking for a fresh challenge or just want to try something different, this mod is definitely for you. So check it out now and see what all the hype is about! You won’t be disappointed.
How to install:
The newest Minecraft Mods are available right now.
- The Dravite Hills is the first Twilight Dimension players will go to. It also has the weakest mobs out of all the 5 Twilight Dimensions. Regardless, players should not underestimate this dimension, as mobs are still quite powerful, and can knock the player off the edge of the world. You will need good armor, like Netherite Armor. Also, Angelic Armor is smart to have, as you can fly away from the mobs in this dimension.
- To make a portal to the Dravite Hills, Divine Rock is needed. Divine Rock is crafted by using one stone and one Divine Shard. Divine Shards are a drop from certain bosses: the Ancient Entity, The Watcher, and the Ayeraco Horde. The portal is made just like a Nether portal, but out of Divine Rock, and is lit with a Twilight Clock.
- WARNING: Sometimes the portal will spawn floating, away from the land masses. It is highly recommended to bring plenty of blocks with you to create a bridge.
- The blocks that generate in the Dravite Hills are:
- Dravite Grass
- Dravite Dirt
- Yellow Logs
- Dravite Leaves
- Twilight Stone
- Dravite Ore
- You will need Dravite Fragments to advance to the next dimension; they are collected by mining Dravite Ore or crafting Dravite Souls. 90 Dravite Fragments are needed to get to the next dimension, the Azurite Forest, as 10 Dravite Blocks needed. They can also be used in the creation of Dravite Armor, Weapons and Tools.
- The Augite Depths is the second to last Twilight Dimension, last being Vethea. It is entered through a portal made out of Mythril Blocks and it is lit with a Twilight Clock. The mobs inside are extremely powerful, it is necessary to enter equipped with high tier armor and weapons, preferably with enchantments.
- Angry Bunny
- Twilight Archer
- Soul Stealer
- Demon of Darkness
- Augite Cadillion
- Augite Grass
- Augite Dirt
- Augite Leaves
- Twilight Stone
- Augite Ore
- Iceika is a dimension that has many ice themed weapons for trade and mobs. It is recommended to have better armor than Realmite Armor before you enter. This Dimension is a boundless forest with huge trees.
- Iceika can be entered by creating a portal out of snow blocks in the 4×5 pattern of a Nether Portal. The portal is lit with a Twilight Clock.
- Iceika contains many naturally occurring structures, some with merchants inside. These merchants will trade you for some otherwise unobtainable items. There are also many dungeons found all around Iceika below the surface.
- This dimension is supposedly not as difficult as Dravite Hills, but by no means is it easy. Dravite Hills has only one main hostile mob, while Iceika has all hostile mobs (not including NPCs). It is recommended that you craft Diamond Armor or better, Netherite Armor being a good choice. There are some very annoying mobs in this dimension that will tear at your patience. One will slow you down, and Frost Archers shoot powerful arrows very rapidly. It is recommended to find a merchant, then see if one of your items can be traded in for something better. If you can get Snowflakes and you happen to have a Slime Sword or Sandslash, you can use the Snowflakes to upgrade them. These new swords should help you out in early dimensions such as Dravite Hills. If Iceika happens to be your first choice, you should take any improvable swords to a merchant to upgrade them. It is strongly recommended to craft Bedrock Armor if you can. Note: To get Snowflakes, look for underground dungeons, which may contain them. However, even in dungeons, Snowflakes aren’t that easy to obtain.
- Dungeons can be easily found underground and are similar to Overworld dungeons. They are made of what can only be described as an ice version of Bedrock, except in that it can be broken with explosions. The easiest way to cause explosions is to try to sleep in a bed, this trick works in every twilight dimension. Inside the dungeons are a few hallways and rooms with spawners inside. The floor is made of a unique material similar to mossy cobblestone, called Frosted Stone. The spawner can spawn Frost Archers sometimes, so be careful. Once you break or neutralize the spawner, there are chests in the room. When you break them, you get a snowflake and the chest, which is unnamed.
- Frost Archer
- Workshop Merchant
- Workshop Tinkerer
- The last dimension. The hardest dimension. In Vethea the main goal is to get the Arksiane Weapons, Tormented Armor, and beat the 8 bosses. Almost the amount of the total bosses before Vethea. Keep in mind Vethea is still work in progress. Some features have not been added like Spinaurus and the Spineback Worm.
- Note: Defeating Raglok Gog’dure results in a game crash and save corruption.
- The Azurite Forest is a DivineRPG dimension characterized by luscious blue flora.
Dungeon of Arcana
- The Dungeon of Arcana is a dungeon dimension. Within it, there are many mobs, including Dungeon Constructors, which drop keys when killed. They have 100 HP (x50). There are also some NPC’s you can trade with such as Lord Vatticus, Captain Merik, and Leorna. Keys are dropped by Dungeon Constructors and can be used to open doors in the Arcana Dungeon, which hold many secrets.
- You cannot mine anything in the Arcana Dungeon except ores.
- Due to a current glitch, the portal may not light sometimes. All you have to do is keep placing the portal over and over and eventually it will light.
- To create the portal, simply place the Arcana Portal blocks in the shape of an End Portal frame. Be careful when doing so as The Arcana Portal will immediately light once you have placed the final block. It is not advised to stand inside the frame when placing the final block as you will automatically start teleporting.
- The Mythril Mountains is the fourth twilight dimension. The Mythril Mountains represents evening, so it is very hostile. Only one mob, the two headed Mythril Golem, is not hostile.
- The only ore found in this dimension is the Mythril Ore.
Divine RPG Mod Screenshots:
Divine RPG Mod Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.6.4/1.6.2
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Minecraft Game version 1.19.2
Minecraft Game version 1.19.3