Table of Contents:
Luna HD is a texture pack that changes the look of Minecraft. Luna hd attempts to fix this by adding improved textures more realistic than before, new 3D models with better lighting effects and Reflexions have been updated for increased detail on every element in-game such as block shapes or particles within explosions which creates beautiful scenes when played at high resolutions like 512x Available below versions 32X 128X 256 X Williamson oppositely describes himself as someone who’s just trying their best not make any mistakes while developing these amazing updates .The developer has made all 4 different graphic resolutions available so you can choose whichever suits your needs rendering them fully customizable according
Players with older computers may want to test out the 32x or 128x versions of this resource pack if they experience low framerates. If you are playing on a computer that is not up-to date, then please see what version will work best for your system so as not have any issues during gameplay! All in all only one version can be downloaded at no cost but it does require more disk space than others since there’s also RTX support included which brings an ultimate feel into every game played – especially ones where frame rates remain high (or near enough).
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a Luna HD Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
• Custom 3D models
• Realistic PBR textures
• 3 different resolutions
Luna HD Resource Pack Screenshots:
Luna HD Resource Pack [1.17 / 1.16] Download Links:
[32x] [1.17.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine 1.17 preview required
[32x] [1.16.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[32x] [1.15.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[128x] [1.16.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
[256x] [1.16.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
[512x] [1.16.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
[32x] [1.17.x] Download Luna HD Bedrock Edition (RTX) Resource Pack – absolutely free, only for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition
[32x] [1.16.x] Download Luna HD Bedrock Edition (RTX) Resource Pack – absolutely free, only for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition
[512x] [1.17.x – 1.16.x] Download Luna HD Bedrock Edition (RTX) Resource Pack – for Patrons, only for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1/1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!