Table of Contents:
Jehkobas Fantasy Resource Pack for Minecraft is a personal project by Zack Simon (also known as Jehkoba), deeply influenced by the classic and low-resolution adventure games of SNES JRPG. The package offers beautiful and special texture. Change many things – weapons, skins, armor, mobs, buildings, etc … By the way, if you get tired of standard textures, be sure to download this Pack and set a new life for your game. Adjusting itself to the most player-friendly resolution possible of 16 times, your PC should be able to run it. It’s also a full graphical overhaul, complete with new 3D models available with vanilla and variable textures for a number of blocks and items including crafting tables, torches, ladders, rails, doors, grass, dirt, bricks, pebbles, etc. Text has also been changed to reflect new textures and themes.
Feudalist Jehkobas Fantasy Resource Pack:
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.