Table of Contents:
- 1 What is Fairy Lights Mod?
- 2 How to install Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4 and 1.14.4?
- 3 Previews:
- 4 Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft Download Links:
- 184.108.40.206.1 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4:
- 220.127.116.11.2 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2:
- 18.104.22.168.3 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- 22.214.171.124.4 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.8.0:
- 126.96.36.199.5 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 188.8.131.52.6 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.11:
- 184.108.40.206.7 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- 220.127.116.11.8 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12:
- 18.104.22.168.9 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
- 22.214.171.124.10 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.14.4:
- 126.96.36.199.11 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.16.3:
- 188.8.131.52.12 Fairy Lights Mod For Minecraft 1.16.4:
What is Fairy Lights Mod?
Fairy Lights 1.16.4 and 1.14.4 will allow us to create a good variety of unique decorative elements for parties, anniversary celebrations, and even for the current Christmas dates, to name a few examples. The mod mainly adds colored lights, banners, fairy lights, and other ornamental elements for parties.
It adds customizable string lights, which can be fairy or Christmas lights. You can customize them in many different ways, including the colors, curves, and how you want to hand them. It’s a must-have for Christmas Trees!
Using these lights and banners is simple since we only have to create the object and then right-click on a block to tie one end and right-click on another, to tie the other end. That’s how easy and fun it is to decorate your house in Minecraft for this Christmas or a party.
How to install Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4 and 1.14.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.16.4 and 1.14.4
- Download Fairy Lights Mod 1.16.4 and 1.14.4
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file inside .minecraft / mods
- Let the party begin in Minecraft!
In order to craft Fairy Lights you first must craft the lights. Lights come in six standard variants, fairy light, paper lantern, orb lantern, flower light, ornate lantern, and oil lantern. There are also 4 spooky lights, spider light, ghost light, jack o’lantern, skull light, witch light, snowflake light, icicle light, and meteor light. The weedwood lantern is a bonus light from The Betweenlands.
Fairy lights are crafted by a horizontal combination of iron ingot, string or stick, iron ingot, along with any combination of lights to specify a pattern (top-down, left-right). If glowstone is included the fairy lights will twinkle. If string is used there will be slack in the connection and if a stick is used the connection will be straight. The fairy lights item will only show the first four light colors, but the most lights that can be crafted is eight by placing a fairy lights in a crafting table with eight lights.
Here are the light recipes and some example fairy lights recipes. The red dye in the light recipes can be any dye.
Spooky & Bonus Lights:
Vine & Tinsel Garland:
Vine and tinsel garland are placed just like the string lights. The tinsel can be dyed any color.
Right click on the side of a block, or an existing fastener, to place a fastener, now there will be a connection from the fastener to you. From then you right click on another side of a block, or an existing fastener, to complete the connection.
Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft Download Links: