Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Additional Lights Mod 1.16.4-1.16.2-1.16.1-1.15.2 Download Links:
Players can “mine” blocks and then place them elsewhere, allowing them to build anything. Additional Lights Mod is a longtime multiplayer favorite Mod due to its unique additions to the lighting aspect of the game. This article we will learn more details about this mod!
How to play in Minecraft Game World
The Minecraft game world is virtually limitless and procedurally generated when the player discovers it, using the map grain obtained from the system clock at the time of world creation (or manually specified by the player).
There is a limit to vertical movement, but Minecraft allows the creation of an infinitely vast game world on a horizontal plane. The game achieves this by dividing the world data into smaller chunks known as “blocks” that are only created or loaded when the player is near.
The world is divided into different biomes, from deserts, jungles to snow fields. The terrain includes plains, mountains, forests, caves and lava bodies and various water. The in-game time system follows a day and night cycle and a full 20-minute real-time cycle. So the light element in the Minecraft game world is extremely important to help players achieve the desired achievement.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Video tutorial at Youtube:
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.