Table of Contents:
The One Probe Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 is an upgraded version of WAILA Mod. This Mod can display a tooltip on the screen when you point at a block or an entity.
You can’t always see tooltip information but only when you have a probe (The Probe) in hand (note that this Mod can display information all the time like WAILA Mod).
The One Probe Mod’s purpose is to say information on the screen about the block or entity you view whenever you hold the Probe in your hand. This Mod itself will display basic information like the name of the block, the Mod for the block, and the tool to use to harvest the block.
In addition, One Probe Mod will also show the amount of RF energy stored in the block (if the block supports RF), and if you want to peek, it will also give a list of all the items present in the block if it is an inventory (like a chest).
The Probe can also display liquids (default off, enabling this with the ‘la key) and entities. Also, this Mod will even show you active potion effects on mobs. Overall, The One Probe Mod is very easy to configure, so you can disable all the features mentioned above if they don’t suit your playing style or mod pack.
How to install Download The One Probe Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download The One Probe Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download The One Probe Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download The One Probe Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- By default you need to craft the probe to be able to see the information (unless you disable this requirement in the config)
- The probe works while it is in your off-hand or normal hand
- Show RF information if the block supports RF
- Show inventory contents for chests or other inventories (only when sneaking)
- Show the tool needed to harvest a block
- Show the Redstone power level at the given side of the block
- Show the growth level of a crop
- Show liquids if so enabled (use ‘l’ to toggle)
- Show mob information
- Show active potion effects on the mob (only when sneaking)
- Using the /topcfg command you can (client side) reconfigure the position as well as the look of the probe information tooltip
- You can also change settings in the theoneprobe.cfg file
- An API is provided so that mods can add their own information for the probe
- There are three probe modes:
- Normal: used when holding a probe in your hand. Show basic information
- Extended: used when sneaking. Show extra information
- Admin: only shown when the creative probe is in your hand
The One Probe Mod Screenshots:
The One Probe Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with The One Probe Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.