Table of Contents:
- 1 Cube World Generator Mod 1.12.2,1.11.2 and 1.7.10 Description:
- 2 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 3 Download Cube World Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2,1.11.2…1.7.10
- 22.214.171.124.1 Cube World Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10,1.7.2:
- 126.96.36.199.2 Cube World Mod For Minecraft 1.8.0:
- 188.8.131.52.3 Cube World Mod For Minecraft 1.9.4:
- 184.108.40.206.4 Cube World Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 220.127.116.11.5 Cube World Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2,1.11:
- 18.104.22.168.6 Cube World Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12:
Cube World Generator Mod 1.12.2,1.11.2 and 1.7.10 Description:
Cube World Generator is responsible for modifying the generation of worlds to offer us a different look and playability than what we are used to. Now the world will be empty, and the only solid thing we will find are glass cubes containing biomes and even dimensions inside. That is, we will find cubes with End biomes and Nether biomes.
This new generation of worlds will force us to move from one cube to another creating floating bridges that connect with the various cubes, which contain biomes, of the world. In each biome you will find everything you can find in the normal generation of worlds, even creatures will be generated in the same way.
Since this mod is responsible for significantly modifying the terrain generation, we will have to create a new world for the mod to create the new type of terrain. To do this, we will create a new type of world and select the “Cube World” option from the World Types options.
It essentially separates many different biomes into floating cube planets in the sky. What makes this mod so interesting is how restricting it makes everything. You now have to be a little more creative and resourceful if you want to survive. All mobs will spawn as normal so due to the restricted space, you’ll need to be sure to build shelter lest you end up cornered by zombies or blown up by creepers.
And with that, there are also Stronghold and Dungeon cubes that you can build yourself a path to and hopefully reclaim some much-needed resources. This mod also retains the Nether and the End as achievable realms to add even more difficulty to your game.
Let’s just hope your spawn is as nice as this! Maybe there are creepers, but are you building a sand bridge right now
A swamp cube This reeks!
An ore cube. Great for mining! But good luck getting those diamonds by the lava.
Ocean cubes. Good luck going boating in any of these.
Nether Cubes. Dont worry, ghasts still spawn. And shoot. And knock you back.
Honest warning The end is hard. Not impossible, but damn close. There are scores of other cubes just waiting to be found.
How to install Cube World Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Cube World Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Cube World Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2,1.11.2…1.7.10
Author: therealergo ❘Rating: 4.59 − 49 votes ❘ 232,552 views