Table of Contents:
This FastFurnace Mod 1.19.2, 1.18.2 does a couple of things relating to the vanilla furnace so that it runs faster during its update method. It also prevents from being able to place any blocks on top of the Fast Furnace and it removes some unnecessary things like making beds and doors run faster as well! The Fast Furnace has been updated for Minecraft’s latest release – 1.2 (previously known as “The Update That Changed The World”).
How to install:
Features of FastFurnace Mod
- Like FastWorkbench, it will save the most recent recipe used (like a browser cache) and check it before rescanning the entire registry. This feature dramatically increases the cooking speed of the stove because usually, the furnace will scan the whole registry after every tick. This helps you to test recipes extremely fast and efficiently in a mod environment.
- In addition, Fast Furnace Mod also handles the serialization error of the stove, which can cause the number of burns above 32767 to be discarded during the save process (the number of burns will be significantly shortened).
- These changes only apply to the stove in the base game. The mod has to follow some practical issues to reduce the number of loops on the cooking list.
- There were nine stoves, each of which burned cobblestone for the duration of the experiment. The number of requests should be uniform so as not to skew the data. This test was done in the original game, where there were only about 70 stove recipes. In this mod pack, the number can go up to 700, significantly increasing the actual cooking performance.
FastFurnace Mod Screenshots:
FastFurnace Mod 1.19.2, 1.18.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1
Minecraft Game version 1.18.2
Minecraft Game version 1.19.2
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with FastFurnace Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.