Table of Contents:
- 1 Overview of Carry On Mod
- 2 Main features of Carry On Mod
- 3 Screenshots:
- 4 How to install?
- 5 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 6 Download Carry On Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1,1.17.1…
- 126.96.36.199.1 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 188.8.131.52.2 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2:
- 184.108.40.206.3 Minecraft Game version 1.12.1 – 1.12:
- 220.127.116.11.4 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
- 18.104.22.168.5 Minecraft Game version 1.13.2:
- 22.214.171.124.6 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
- 126.96.36.199.7 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
- 188.8.131.52.8 Minecraft Game version 1.16.2:
- 184.108.40.206.9 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
- 220.127.116.11.10 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4:
- 18.104.22.168.11 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
- 22.214.171.124.12 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1:
- 126.96.36.199.13 Minecraft Game version 1.18.1:
- 188.8.131.52.14 Minecraft Game version 1.18.2:
- 6.0.1 FAQ
This article will introduce to you a very interesting Mod for Minecraft-Carry On Mod
Do you ever get frustrated when you want to move a chest that is filled with items, but can’t? Carry On Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 allows for players to carry blocks around without needing any items (or pickaxes). This mod will let players enjoy the game more by not having to worry about carrying an item or tool in their hands while digging or mining away at the world of Minecraft; all they need are their two arms and some determination!
Overview of Carry On Mod
Previously, in the world of Minecraft, it was very difficult to pick up a block or a chest and place them. But now, with Carry On Mod, it becomes easier than ever. You just need to press two buttons and you’re done.
Carry On Mod is a mod version of the popular Minecraft game in the gaming community. This mod supports players holding blocks and mobs on hand in their journey to explore the vast Minecraft world, bringing a new experience to players.
This is a simple Minecraft mod that improves interactivity in the game by allowing players to pick up, hold and place single squares of Tile Entities (such as chests, furniture, and possessions collected from mobs and favorite machines from other Tech Mods) if the hand is empty. This mod does not require items or pickaxes. In addition, the mod also keeps the same state and data. You can even hold small mobs.
In addition to all the animals in Minecraft, you can also embrace blocks and other Mobs such as villagers, Zombies, etc. To be able to hold what you like in your hand, you just need to press the Shift key and Right-click on what you want. Note that it can only be done when you do not hold anything in your hand.
Besides, Carry On Mod also allows players to hold smaller mobs.
Main features of Carry On Mod
– Mod version of the game Minecraft
– Support players holding blocks and mobs in hand in their journey to explore the world of Minecraft
– Single blocks Tile Entities fridges, fireplaces, blender, springs, etc.
– Improve interactivity in the game
All in all, with this mod, you can pick up chests full of items and bring these items in the chests whenever you want. In addition, you can also pick up mobs like pigs, chickens, cows, donkeys, etc. It is very convenient to carry your own pets and move them without the whip. So have fun using it!
How it works:
- Sneak + Right-Click (with Empty Hands) on any Tile Entity or mob to lift and carry.
- Right-Click to place.
How to install?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, You have already installed Minecraft Forge
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Video install on Youtube:
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Carry On Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1,1.17.1…
Q: What does this do?
A: This mod allows players to pick up and carry around blocks. It’s a simple feature that adds a lot of gameplay depth.
Q: What kind of blocks can I pick up?
A: Anything that allows you to place blocks. These include, but are not limited to, chests, furnaces, droppers, hoopers and machines from other mods.
Q: Can I pick up mob heads?
A: Yes you can! Just make sure the head is the only thing in your hand. If you try to pick up something else it will be dropped. Also note that you can only carry one block at a time in your hand (unless you have 2 hands) so if there are any mobs or items in your hand it will drop them when picked up by another player or animal!
Q: Can I carry multiple blocks at once?
A: You can’t drop multiple blocks at once; instead they will stack in your hand.
Q: Can I carry a stack of 64 empty chests?
A: No, you can’t. But you can carry a stack of 64 filled chests!
Q: Do all blocks have to be placed on the ground?
A: No, they don’t need to be. You can pick up mobs and items, as long as they are in your hand. If you try to place them in any other block, it will drop them when picked up by another player or animal!
Q: Does this mod conflict with anything?
A: No it doesn’t. It is designed to work alongside other mods without issues. However if it does conflict with another mod, please let me know and I’ll take care of it!
Credit by: Tschipp, Purplicious_Cow ❘ Rating: 4.46 − 181 votes ❘ 269,577 views – Source: Curse